• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fifteen(x2) Fabulous Facts From RC

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ok, I just said 15 facts because it started with and f. Anyway, here are some facts about myself.

1. I am 14
2. My name is Branden
3. I live in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, North America, Northwestern Hemisphere, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way
4. I am a freshman in high school (9th grade)
5. I play American football and play wide receiver, kick return and kickoff.
6. I have a younger brother and sister.
7. I just finished Driver's Ed, where my friends called me Hawk-Man because my last name is Hawkins and made a symbol.
8. I am a junior, so my dad has the same exact name. However, he goes by his middle name.
9. My favorite food is shrimp.
10. My favorite animals are snakes, specifically cobras.
11. My birthday is February 1st.
12. I started playing minecraft on my birthday last year when my friend bought it for me. Te version was 1.1.
13. I started playing MCSG last June. I saw the Youtuber thing after thinking how neat a minecraft hunger games would be, and looked around for a server. I gave up, but a while later I looked again and found MCSG.
14. I got my first win within a week on SG 2, where I got no kills and the other person died or left for some reason in DM.
15. I stalked the forums for a long time before I made an account, so when I joined I knew all the rules and who everyone was and how to act.
16. I finally did make a forum account on my birthday this year after convincing my mom to let me.
17. I got active member in a month.
18. The first person I talked that I hadn't met IRL was TheRandomMan1000 and shortly after HalfSquirrel joined us. CaptButterToast was chatting but his mic was broken.
19. I am 7th on the highest posters list. I believe I have made the most posts since I joined, or at least very close, and the highest posting list hadn't moved in ages before I came.
20. I run The Order of Benjamin, a "religious order" based off the cake god Benjamin. Benjamin's name came from accidentally autocorrecting "In Benja we trust" to "In Benjamin we trust." Being in the group has introduced me to a lot of friends and its lots of fun to be in!
21. At school I am the smartest kid in my class (well, tied for it with a friend). I have gotten all A's since I started using that system. I took the SAT test that high school juniors take that is used to get into colleges, and I did better than over 50% of the people that took it and I was 4 years younger in 7th grade.
22. I am a builder in Team Apollo. I like being in the team and have met lots of friends. Check out our map, Vida Cova!
23. I have 91 wins in MCSG. Once I get to 100 wins will not be a high priority for me. I think I would probably have more if I didn't play as much with my friends, actually was here in July, and had been playing at my skill level longer. But playing with friends is worth it.
24. I have 123 followers. Awesome number.
25. I have 5251 posts including this one.
26. I have 4262 likes.
27. I wish I could meet someone on the forums in real life but no one lives around me...
28. I have pet freshwater tropical fish. Our fish live several years because we're good with fish.
29. I am a MASSIVE Star Wars fan. My skin is a clone trooper from Star Wars, I play a bunch of Star Wars video games, my room has Star Wars stuff, I read Star Wars books, etc. I know a ton of facts too.
30. I got 15(x2) facts.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, I just said 15 facts because it started with and f. Anyway, here are some facts about myself.

1. I am 14
2. My name is Branden
3. I live in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, North America, Northwestern Hemisphere, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way
4. I am a freshman in high school (9th grade)
5. I play American football and play wide receiver, kick return and kickoff.
6. I have a younger brother and sister.
7. I just finished Driver's Ed, where my friends called me Hawk-Man because my last name is Hawkins and made a symbol.
8. I am a junior, so my dad has the same exact name. However, he goes by his middle name.
9. My favorite food is shrimp.
10. My favorite animals are snakes, specifically cobras.
11. My birthday is February 1st.
12. I started playing minecraft on my birthday last year when my friend bought it for me. Te version was 1.1.
13. I started playing MCSG last June. I saw the Youtuber thing after thinking how neat a minecraft hunger games would be, and looked around for a server. I gave up, but a while later I looked again and found MCSG.
14. I got my first win within a week on SG 2, where I got no kills and the other person died or left for some reason in DM.
15. I stalked the forums for a long time before I made an account, so when I joined I knew all the rules and who everyone was and how to act.
16. I finally did make a forum account on my birthday this year after convincing my mom to let me.
17. I got active member in a month.
18. The first person I talked that I hadn't met IRL was TheRandomMan1000 and shortly after HalfSquirrel joined us. CaptButterToast was chatting but his mic was broken.
19. I am 7th on the highest posters list. I believe I have made the most posts since I joined, or at least very close, and the highest posting list hadn't moved in ages before I came.
20. I run The Order of Benjamin, a "religious order" based off the cake god Benjamin. Benjamin's name came from accidentally autocorrecting "In Benja we trust" to "In Benjamin we trust." Being in the group has introduced me to a lot of friends and its lots of fun to be in!
21. At school I am the smartest kid in my class (well, tied for it with a friend). I have gotten all A's since I started using that system. I took the SAT test that high school juniors take that is used to get into colleges, and I did better than over 50% of the people that took it and I was 4 years younger in 7th grade.
22. I am a builder in Team Apollo. I like being in the team and have met lots of friends. Check out our map, Vida Cova!
23. I have 91 wins in MCSG. Once I get to 100 wins will not be a high priority for me. I think I would probably have more if I didn't play as much with my friends, actually was here in July, and had been playing at my skill level longer. But playing with friends is worth it.
24. I have 123 followers. Awesome number.
25. I have 5251 posts including this one.
26. I have 4262 likes.
27. I wish I could meet someone on the forums in real life but no one lives around me...
28. I have pet freshwater tropical fish. Our fish live several years because we're good with fish.
29. I am a MASSIVE Star Wars fan. My skin is a clone trooper from Star Wars, I play a bunch of Star Wars video games, my room has Star Wars stuff, I read Star Wars books, etc. I know a ton of facts too.
30. I got 15(x2) facts.
I bet I know more star wars facts than you :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yay RC :) A bit late to make fun facts, the trend has gone a long time ago :p (@fushi :p)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bonus facts I forgot:
31. I am 6 feet tall (about 2 meters)
32. I am an Eagle Scout, the highest rank in Boy Scouts. I am writing this from the service project required to get it for a friend now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci