• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FIFA Ultimate Team

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, so as some of you know I have more or less quit Minecraft but since doing this I have re discovered my old love FIFA Ultimate Team, so I was thinking... Hmm I wonder does anyone on MCSG play it too :) I will post a picture of my team later on :D So anyone else out there that plays?

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
I do, but my PS3 broke. It had Eden Hazard, Neuer, and some more people (Ribery).

It was quite OP and I would wager all the people in my school, but I stepped down.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I do, but my PS3 broke. It had Eden Hazard, Neuer, and some more people (Ribery).

It was quite OP and I would wager all the people in my school, but I stepped down.
Ohhh that sounds pretty good :p I just have an OP sweaty team (Doumbia hahaha) But I can afford a much better team. I currently have 1,000,000 coins but I just dont see the point. Keeping them for TOTY :p

YourAverageTiger

Reaction score
Ohhh that sounds pretty good :p I just have an OP sweaty team (Doumbia hahaha) But I can afford a much better team. I currently have 1,000,000 coins but I just dont see the point. Keeping them for TOTY :p
I expect the best squad from you :D

YourAverageTiger

Reaction score
The fastest FIFA 15 squad. Quite the team, but now that they are popular, I have seen the bronze ones cost 50k:

YourAverageTiger

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't know why people would want to waste 50k on bronze cards such as Bolly. They only have a few good stats (sprint speed, acceleration etc) and the rest of the card is trash.
Pretty much pace is always the winner. Shooting, imo, is not that different and he is actually decent. He can outpace some very legendary ppl.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Pretty much pace is always the winner. Shooting, imo, is not that different and he is actually decent. He can outpace some very legendary ppl.
Pace played a huge part in Fifa 13, it literally was all about pace but in 14 strength has become a huge factor and now in 15 dribbling is a huge factor.

Master_Ezo

Survivor
Reaction score
Pace played a huge part in Fifa 13, it literally was all about pace but in 14 strength has become a huge factor and now in 15 dribbling is a huge factor.
do u like buy coins from mmoga?

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
I had a team in fifa 13 that was worth over a million, but I haven't played much fifa 14 &15 (although I still play it every now and then).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci