• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Fenecia Survival Games map 100% DONE!

Reaction score

~~Map Makers:~~
Cretifery
Calspazer

~~Game Type:~~
Survival Games

~~Description:~~
Fenecia is Survival Games map based of fantasy industrial city. Map includes cranes, ships, boat containers and so on. Gameplay on this map is fun, because good terraforming, also we kept PvP in mind so this map is very good for all PvP games. We didn't put any unfair items anywhere so nobody can't get full diamond armor :p . On map we built very high quality builds.

~~Map Details: ~~
-210 Block Radius
-220 Chests:
(170 tier 1s & 50 tier 2s)
(Border is made out of a glass, but shaders are weird :p)

Video/Screenshots:

~~Cordinates~~
Spawn:
X: -508
Y: 28
Z: 652

WARNING
We were building this map in 1.8 so we put some leather armor on armor stands. STAFF MEMBERS tell me in comments below if I have to remove the armor. Thanks

Last edited:

L8Nick

Tribute
Reaction score
It's really not my style of map, but it looks incredible!
At first I thought it would be bad for PvP, but looking at again proved me wrong xD
There are a bunch of flat areas, and water where one could be knocked down.
Gr8 map!

BlackTyde

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know what it is, but the map reminds me so much of Shady Hallow XD
But really, I can see you put a lot of effort into this map, and it looks incredibly good, just not my style. Is it okay if you can post pictures without shaders?
I give it a 8.5/10 :D

nomad01

Spectator
Reaction score
The map looks nice, it just doesn't look like the entire map is good for pvp, like you can die being punched off spawn. Also I hate that you have just used worldedit to make a "pattern" in the walls which to me looks disgusting. The rest of the map looks great.
Good Luck!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
It reminds me so much of Calarens Illusion, and I must say I like this map more.
Would love to see this on the servers!
keep it up!

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Is it just me or does this look like Teweran SG3 + Avaricia? Idk maybe it's just me, but fantastic build! c:

Reaction score
The map looks nice, it just doesn't look like the entire map is good for pvp, like you can die being punched off spawn. Also I hate that you have just used worldedit to make a "pattern" in the walls which to me looks disgusting. The rest of the map looks great.
Good Luck!
I had to build pattern by hand because shape of the mountain. Thanks anyways :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci