• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feel Like a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrus311

Spectator
Reaction score
How does one actually participate in a game?.. that is, get past spectator status?...i have combed thru pages of threads and see no "getting started" info.

thanks

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
Just wait for the game to end. And when the game is done. You'll be teleported to a lobby where you wait for 5 min for the game to start. Then you'll be teleported to your starting place. where you wait 30 sec. Then the game starts.
Have fun ;)

I know, allot of waiting :p

okjoe1

Spectator
Reaction score
Just wait for the game to end. And when the game is done. You'll be teleported to a lobby where you wait for 5 min for the game to start. Then you'll be teleported to your starting place. where you wait 30 sec. Then the game starts.
Have fun ;)

I know, allot of waiting :p
ok i came to this to ask that to but how do i get into a game do i have to press a button or something i dont see?

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
ok i came to this to ask that to but how do i get into a game do i have to press a button or something i dont see?
Just wait it out. It may take long but just wait if you want to play.
There are no buttons to push, or you don't need to have a better status to play. Just wait.

okjoe1

Spectator
Reaction score
thanks bro since for that i WON'T kill the piggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member