• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feed The Beast MCSG Server..?

Would you like a Feed The Beast MCSG server?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Depends, I don't know what Feed The Beast is.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
D

Dozer

So,
Lately I've been enjoying Feed The Beast a lot.
Feed The Beast is basically a "Tekkit remake" but without all the magical stuff, and the creators of Feed The Beast DO have permissions from the original mod creators to put them in a mod pack.
So I was looking for servers and thought, maybe MCSG should have one?
If you think this is a good idea then just spread the word or something, lol.
Please no hate, if you don't like it, just don't even reply.

~Dozer

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
sorry to say but this has been suggested before and sadly the plugins we use arent compatible.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
it was suggested in the tekkit section a while back

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
sorry to say but this has been suggested before and sadly the plugins we use arent compatible.
Do you mean like an actual version of Survival Games in FTB? Because I thought this would just be a server to play FTB normally on. And I don't see how that could really go wrong. If there was an MCSG server for it I would probably get Feed The Beast because I don't have it yet.

D

Dozer

Do you mean like an actual version of Survival Games in FTB? Because I thought this would just be a server to play FTB normally on. And I don't see how that could really go wrong. If there was an MCSG server for it I would probably get Feed The Beast because I don't have it yet.
I mean a regular FTB server.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
yes i mean a regular ftb server and no we need certain plugins on our servers but some arent compatible

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
yes i mean a regular ftb server and no we need certain plugins on our servers but some arent compatible
Oh. Would it be too hard to make them compatible? Of course it doesn't need to be done now with all that's going on but when there is time I think it would be nice.

D

Dozer

Oh. Would it be too hard to make them compatible? Of course it doesn't need to be done now with all that's going on but when there is time I think it would be nice.
Yeah, cause Tekkit's got boring because I wanna play the most updated version of Minecraft with all of the epic mods inside Tekkit/FTB

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci