• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favourite Childhood TV Shows

ReAd_da_B1Ble

Spectator
Reaction score
Ben 10 and spongebob!! I actually recently watched every Ben 10 episode for bants. All17 hours...

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
Oh damn, there are so many that I used to love and watch, like bear in the big blue house, Cory in the house, that's so raven, Kim possible, the wiggles, play school, mr squiggle (I think that's what it is called. It was some show where the main character was like some puppet with a pencil as his nose), there are many more, but I can't think of the name. Riperroni ;-;

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else but I was a huge fan of a lot of Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon shows. Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Code Name Kids Next Door, TMNT, Danny Phantom, Fairly Odd Parents, Totally Spies, and a bunch of others that I can't very much remember. When I was really young, i only watched Bear and the Big Blue House, a definite classic to me.
YASS I love Fairy Odd Parents

PLAY SCHOOL AND THE WIGGLES
The wiggles was the best!

Oh damn, there are so many that I used to love and watch, like bear in the big blue house, Cory in the house, that's so raven, Kim possible, the wiggles, play school, mr squiggle (I think that's what it is called. It was some show where the main character was like some puppet with a pencil as his nose), there are many more, but I can't think of the name. Riperroni ;-;
YOU KNOW THAT YOU ALWAYS CAN CALL KIM POSSIBLE

Turtleee

Platinum
Reaction score
The Simpsons is the best show and always will be, I've been watching it since I was 3

Omri

Career
Reaction score
Neds declassified school survival guide
and blues clues

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
teletubbies,
the tweenies,
pokemon,
raven(the game show),