• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite PvP Resource Pack

IronwazzerrMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Just post on the thread what's your favorite Pvp resource pack. You can put the link to it but you don't have to. Mine would be RobertHDPotatoes current pack.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I personally don't have a favourite PvP based texture pack. I usually have a favourite one for about two days and then I change it back, I like default edits though, less fps intensive, and I still get the default textures. :)

IronwazzerrMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I personally don't have a favourite PvP based texture pack. I usually have a favourite one for about two days and then I change it back, I like default edits though, less fps intensive, and I still get the default textures. :)
That's same with me. :D

Reaction score
I use the SomersPack, but I don't have a download link :c Seriously it's my favorite, I've never liked any other PvP pack as much.
Otherwise, I personally did enjoy Lovelights' texture pack and Huahwi's texture pack (no, not phanboi, I srsly did enjoy them).

Aafk3

Survivor
Reaction score
the LinkDude1997 default edit is great!
Link:

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Currently using notverified's R3D Craft edit. norverified

Other than that I enjoy the Rapture Pack, T-Zone or one of the ApachePacks.

When I'm doing bad in pvp, I usually use the PrestonPlayz pack or Default.

I love resourcepacks ;)

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To this day, I have 124 resource packs, sorted into 7 different folders. I have made 98% of these resource packs.
Most of them are just packs I used for a day or even a few hours, got tired of and put away, never to be used again. Only a handful of these packs have ever been released, as well.

As for the nature of these packs, well, there's a lot of faithful edits and quite a few default edits. There's also my totally created from scratch resource pack, which turned out to be a failure, but at least I can say I made every texture in a pack myself. ;)

Getting back to the OP's question; I have no favourite resource pack. At the moment, for MCSG I use my custom default edit (which I released yesterday; find it in the Anything Minecraft section), my Huahwi pack edit, and LovePack 2.0 (I edited it though).
I do a variety of PvP styles, and about 80% of the packs I made have been solely for potion PvP, my favourite PvP mode of them all (even though I'm slowly getting worse and worse at it).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci