• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Classic Game Series?

What's your favorite classic game series?

• Total voters

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SECOND POLL IS OUT!: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/poll-2-whats-your-favorite-minecraft-hostile.34535/

LIKE THE ORIGINAL POST IF YOU WANT MORE POLLS LIKE THIS

Feel free to vote for more then one if you're stumped, but it's preferred to only vote for your favorite. A lot of these classic series made up my childhood and I was curious as to what your favorite(s) were. Granted, a lot of you were probably born in 2000+ but i'm still eager to see what your all time favorites were. I can't really say what my favorite game series is because I have a three way tie...

NO CRITICIZING OR MAKING FUN OF OTHER PEOPLE'S DECISIONS

Feel free to comment on why you chose what you did.

Side Note: When I say "Classics" I don't mean things like Call of Duty or even Halo so don't complain that they aren't on the list. Also, things like Pac-Man, Tetris and Galaga are classics, but not series.

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
TLoZ games are always fun :) Kirby used to be amazing, but they really ran out of ideas..

bearclaw210100

Spectator
Reaction score
Personally Pokemon when I was like 4 I got a game boy colour and just played Pokemon non-stop >:) and I haven't played zelda so I don't really know

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well I would say Donkey Kong but they ran out of ideas pretty fast. So probably be Super Mario Bros.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci