• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fastest way to level up?

eDolution

Spectator
Reaction score
Our faction has an enderman spawner. Ender pearls sell for so much and you get a ton of xp. I have a Looting 3 Sharpness 4 sword so I can kill endermen quickly and each enderman drops 2 or 3 enderpearls the majority of the time.
How many spawners, and what's your source of income?

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
How many spawners, and what's your source of income?
We only have 1 spawner and selling ender pearls is the source of income. If I'm correct, it's 8 ender pearls for $80 so it's $160 for a stack of 16 enderpearls. With a looting sword you'd be surprised how quickly you make money.

eDolution

Spectator
Reaction score
We only have 1 spawner and selling ender pearls is the source of income. If I'm correct, it's 8 ender pearls for $80 so it's $160 for a stack of 16 enderpearls. With a looting sword you'd be surprised how quickly you make money.
Wow Looks like I'll invest in that then lol

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow Looks like I'll invest in that then lol
Our faction had the richest person in the server and he spent all of his money on it. We all had to donate to him too so he could afford it. They're like 100k.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Fishing. It's quick it's time friendly and it DOSNT ANNOY YOU :mad:

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, was it worth it?
Yes it definitely was. If you are willing to farm there if you have a few looting 3 swords you will definitely make your money back quickly and have loads of xp on top of that.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Yes it definitely was. If you are willing to farm there if you have a few looting 3 swords you will definitely make your money back quickly and have loads of xp on top of that.
Thanks! What setup did you guys use?

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks! What setup did you guys use?
We surrounded area in netherrack and make the ceiling 3 blocks high where endermen spawn and 2 blocks high where we are standing. Make sure to stay 2 blocks away from them if you're not attacking, that way they can't reach you. I hope it helps if you make a farm.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
We surrounded area in netherrack and make the ceiling 3 blocks high where endermen spawn and 2 blocks high where we are standing. Make sure to stay 2 blocks away from them if you're not attacking, that way they can't reach you. I hope it helps if you make a farm.
Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci