• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell - Waffles ;c

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Aw, waffles....

Best of luck in the future. :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Waffles D:

You're a really awesome guy. I don't know who you were in your past life (account) but I hope we can meet again <3

Keep bringing smiles to the faces of those you encounter, okay? =)

"Do what you do best, and do what you enjoy. A combination of those will carry you to happiness and success."
- Mooclan, another quote he (I) made up on the spot.

If you don't enjoy MCSG, then this isn't the place for you. I hope that you can find a place where you truly belong... and maybe even a person you truly belong with! ;)

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I did see you quite a bit around the forums, so it is unfortunate to see you leave. However, good luck in wherever life may take you.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye Waffles :c. Never talked to you, but I've seen you around the forums, hope you enjoyed your time here, and good luck with whatever you plan on doing.

May we see you in some (tnt)time and have fun with life(855).
Don't try with puns......... please.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I love you Logan. My fellow squeeker :)

I'll miss you and I will message you on skype. <3

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Noo waffles ;-; Now the edible part of the forums will drop by about 20% :(

Reaction score
I know this year that I haven't really been able to talk to you but it was nice meeting you. It's really sad to see you leave MCSG and go on with life.

ItsCollateral

Spectator
Reaction score
I never actually got the chance to talk to you but I read some of your posts. From what I can tell you were somewhat 'well known' in the community and you will be missed. Hope we can talk whenever you get back <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci