• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FAQ 2015 Update

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Someone pointed out that the FAQ page was due for a major revision.
Long story short, I did just that.
What? I can be brief.

Improvements:
  • New sections:
    • Introduction/Landing page
    • Technical Support
    • Report Abuse
    • Ban Disputes
  • The Introduction/Landing page now has a table of contents, which should help users navigate towards questions relevant to them.
  • Each section has been broken up into its own post in order to make it easier to navigate.
  • A bunch of new questions have been updated with new information and community-suggested questions.
  • Several questions have been reorganized into different, more focused sections.
  • Minor formatting changes to make reading easier.
  • The forum has been locked in order to maintain a clean thread appearance. If anyone has any suggestions for additions, fixes, or suggestions, the introduction post directs them to forum PM me.
Link to the 2015 FAQ: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/mcgamer-frequently-asked-questions-2015.186491/

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Great job to Col and everyone who helped him!

J

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who helped Col <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I got back from being out of town and all of the work to be done on it had been finished :(

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
It was needed, but the amount of mistakes is making me want to tear my eyes out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci