• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fallen Empire Revamp?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
It's an underplayed map, but an amazing one. It's such a pretty map and fairly decent for PvP.

I think it needs a revamp with maybe a chests retier and make it smaller. Because it has the potential to be an overplayed map but it's so big.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
It's still on the 48 right?
And every map needs a re-tier so that doesn't make this one special :p

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
It's still on the 48 right?
And every map needs a re-tier so that doesn't make this one special :p
Yes. But I think they need to make it smaller so it's 24 playable. Because I love the map, but I hate 48 players.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes. But I think they need to make it smaller so it's 24 playable. Because I love the map, but I hate 48 players.
Well its huge side is just an outcome of its nature. It's an entire EMPIRE. I think it would just look odd if we cut it and made it smaller. IMO it should just stay on the 48 player servers.

Harmonicat

Experienced
Reaction score
Personally, I love Fallen Empire quite a bit for its size. When it comes to MCSG you have smaller maps and you have larger maps. Lots of times you'll find them smaller as larger maps can take quite a bit more time. Fallen Empire is one of the few "really large" maps besides older ones like SG1, SG2, and SG3.

The map isn't supposed to be small, it is after all an "empire", not a town. The double-sided only adds all the more to it in my opinion. Not all games are supposed to be 15 minutes. I personally like longer games because I feel I can really get into the game more and I'm not finishing after 10 minutes.

It's all a matter of preference, I don't see a real reason to cut the map down, it's fairly good as is in my opinion. If they were to cut something out I might want it to just be the tunnel system, those things seem to go on for ages and lots of camping can happen down there. Over all though, a great map, and one of Team Elite's best.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Personally, I love Fallen Empire quite a bit for its size. When it comes to MCSG you have smaller maps and you have larger maps. Lots of times you'll find them smaller as larger maps can take quite a bit more time. Fallen Empire is one of the few "really large" maps besides older ones like SG1, SG2, and SG3.

The map isn't supposed to be small, it is after all an "empire", not a town. The double-sided only adds all the more to it in my opinion. Not all games are supposed to be 15 minutes. I personally like longer games because I feel I can really get into the game more and I'm not finishing after 10 minutes.

It's all a matter of preference, I don't see a real reason to cut the map down, it's fairly good as is in my opinion. If they were to cut something out I might want it to just be the tunnel system, those things seem to go on for ages and lots of camping can happen down there. Over all though, a great map, and one of Team Elite's best.
SG 2 is actually really small you know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci