• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Faithful 64 x 64

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
For all the people who aren't following, his fishing rod looks like TNT, food like slime balls etc.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
..... its not.... he is talking about the brightness not the items
Well,
Did he not notice his items?! xD they are obviously wrong, that would bug the crap out of me. Another thing, the brightness looks fine. It might just be a screenshot that makes it look normal or you are just used to moody or whatever you play on.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Well,
Did he not notice his items?! xD they are obviously wrong, that would bug the crap out of me. Another thing, the brightness looks fine. It might just be a screenshot that makes it look normal or you are just used to moody or whatever you play on.
..... he isn't playing MCSG he is on creative with random items... it doesn't say Fishingrod over tnt does it?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
..... he isn't playing MCSG he is on creative with random items... it doesn't say Fishingrod over tnt does it?
No, but it's in the spot where most people would put there fishing rod. I was just inferring, not saying it's actually that.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Does optifine have an automatic installer like single player commands?

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
No, but it's in the spot where most people would put there fishing rod. I was just inferring, not saying it's actually that.
.... HE ISN'T PLAYING MCSG. just because there is tnt there, doesn't mean its a fishingrod?!? You don't always have a fishing rod with you in single player or Creative!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci