• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fade Au Elite Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC_Narwhal

Iron
Reaction score
Application:
IGN MC_Narwhal
Wins/Games: 346/2245
PvP Strengths: Bow and Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 3 i can take a team of 2 out pretty good.
Passed Bans on MCSG ? No
How did you find #Fade? LegoSean10 had asked for a clan battle and the clan i started to not work out so i decided to apply
Why do you want to join #Fade ? Because it looks like a good clan and nice members are involved and i think i would fit in

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
Application:
IGN MC_Narwhal
Wins/Games: 346/2245
PvP Strengths: Bow and Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 3 i can take a team of 2 out pretty good.
Passed Bans on MCSG ? No
How did you find #Fade? LegoSean10 had asked for a clan battle and the clan i started to not work out so i decided to apply
Why do you want to join #Fade ? Because it looks like a good clan and nice members are involved and i think i would fit in
Trial

ColpataleMasterMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Application:
IGN: colpatale
Wins/Games: 607/2720
PvP Strengths: FnS, Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Bow (Sometimes), 3 Teams
Passed Bans on MCSG ? Yes 1
How did you find #Fade? A friend told me about this clan
Why do you want to join #Fade ? Because I think this clan has talent and I think it might be a bit better with me in <3

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
Application:
IGN: colpatale
Wins/Games: 607/2720
PvP Strengths: FnS, Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Bow (Sometimes), 3 Teams
Passed Bans on MCSG ? Yes 1
How did you find #Fade? A friend told me about this clan
Why do you want to join #Fade ? Because I think this clan has talent and I think it might be a bit better with me in <3
Trial mate!

SwagBro26

Diamond
Reaction score
Excuse me, we never teamed with Omega_Noob1. We told him to leave several times, but he didn't. He said "I won't interfere." And it clearly states in the rules, No interfering. He didn't we had a fair fight and won. Now except a loss.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Excuse me, we never teamed with Omega_Noob1. We told him to leave several times, but he didn't. He said "I won't interfere." And it clearly states in the rules, No interfering. He didn't we had a fair fight and won. Now except a loss.
Oh God, maybe Pulse will be like Silence...
Unless you have video proof of their clan teaming with Omega_Noob1 it's not a D/Q ;)

SwagBro26

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh God, maybe Pulse will be like Silence...
Unless you have video proof of their clan teaming with Omega_Noob1 it's not a D/Q ;)
The funny thing is, we weren't teaming with him from the start. We yelled at him a bunch of times to leave but he didn't, we couldn't stop him he said "I want to watch no interferences." So they thought we were teaming, when we weren't that whole time. We had a fair fight and ended up winning 5-4. They just can't except a lose. We never teamed with him
That whole time, we did kill him as we'll.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
The funny thing is, we weren't teaming with him from the start. We yelled at him a bunch of times to leave but he didn't, we couldn't stop him he said "I want to watch as well. So they thought we were teaming, when we weren't that whole time. We had a fair fight and ended up winning 5-4. They just can't except a lose. We never teamed with him
That whole time, we did kill him as we'll.
We had the same problem with Silence, apparently if their co-leader accepts a CB it doesn't count xd xd

Reaction score
IGN FazeFanboi69
Wins/Games: 1337/69?
PvP Strengths: Hacking
PvP Weaknesses: Pvp legit
Passed Bans on MCSG ? All of em excpet camel rape elshabad got dat
How did you find #Fade? Idk google+?
Why do you want to join #Fade ?
Cause it sounds like faze

Please consider me i have 3 wins :D

Status
Not open for further replies.