• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Facile [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyleharris234

Tribute
Reaction score
Good luck but if u going to make your trial and member feel like Good do not be a clan because when I was trial I killed 2member and a trial and I will still trial like u guys did not even say good job or nothing its sad good players not even saying good job like u guys made me feel like Good so do not do that to everyone else

FacileUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Good luck but if u going to make your trial and member feel like Good do not be a clan because when I was trial I killed 2member and a trial and I will still trial like u guys did not even say good job or nothing its sad good players not even saying good job like u guys made me feel like Good so do not do that to everyone else
bro you do realize that being Trial is more than skill you need teamwork and why are you coming on are thread with this randomly also to get off trial you need to be chill and mature and most times I feel like your not. And another thing your gonna be on trill untill i take you off you can get a freaking 1v5 clutch and I might keep you on trial (more than likely i wouldn't) so I dont care if you think you should be off trial its untill I say so!

iStained1

Spectator
Reaction score
They're rands

Reaction score
Owner(s)
G0h4m ϟ 7ST4R
you're trash

Leader(s)
Lpds ϟ Tyler
probably started mcsg yesterday rando

Officer(s)
Exclusiveh ϟ Exclusive
who?

Elite(s)
_Alak_ ϟ Anti
bad x10
Gorilluh ϟ Morbit
sht name boy
xGodLee ϟ GqdLee
randøm
RevoltKevin ϟ Korea
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAGAHAH BAD X48928282819276271
Thank_You ϟ Zoozack
u could do better

Member(s)
LDPS
randøm
Wxlfie ϟ Wolfy
RANDOM
ItsPinqq ϟ Pinger
RANDOM
Wheel_ ϟ TheGod
RANDØM
Dannywoo ϟ Danny
toggler Omar follower
SoTripy ϟ LateNiqhts
quit
Imaginarybeaner ϟ Fumes
QUIT
CanYouNotKid ϟ YouDontEven RANDOM

SoTripy

Tribute
Reaction score
Why do people come on our threads just to talk stuff ? xD Go start something with other clans. Honestly pathetic.

Daniel726

Tribute
Reaction score
You were never in omega or cringed can you stop lying.
Actually you are incorrect i was in cringed for 2 days and omega for 3 just because it wasnt long doesnt mean i wasnt in i disliked the clan so pls dont talk

Rze

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually you are incorrect i was in cringed for 2 days and omega for 3 just because it wasnt long doesnt mean i wasnt in i disliked the clan so pls dont talk
You were in Cringed for 2 hours and no one knows who you were in Omega so don't talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci