• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extra Slot for Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nistune

Tribute
Reaction score
What do you mean by this?
If you became moderator one day, and you were suddenly told you couldnt take part in the games, and instead had to spectate all the time, would you not get bored, or a bit annoyed that you didnt even have the choice to play?

Because what your suggesting would make it so moderators could no longer play ;P

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If they want to play MCSG, they can play in the time they don't need to be a moderator
Wouldn't you agree there should be one moderator in every game at all times? I'm not saying they cant ever play, I'm saying if they sign up, they should be obligated to moderate when one is needed. They can play as a regular player when they don't need to be a moderator.
Lay off the tongue face :( haha jk

C

clankstar

Oh ho! Then why was Chad even considering opening a 100+ server if the games can't afford it. If they really need it, they could use donor money to get it
Just a heads up, we already use the donor money for the hosting of the servers.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Wouldn't you agree there should be one moderator in every game at all times? I'm not saying they cant ever play, I'm saying if they sign up, they should be obligated to moderate when one is needed. They can play as a regular player when they don't need to be a moderator.
Lay off the tongue face :( haha jk
Having a moderator on EVERY server (do you have an idea of how many that is?) 24/7 is not necessary, and it would require a moderator-team that is waaaay too big.

There's always the "Report Abuse"-forums, but of course, those aren't with imidiate effect. What i do, when i feel like moderation is required on a server, is that i give them a poke on the TeamSpeak server to get on whatever SG server i am currently on.

Instead of trying to have the staff constantly watch over everything, the staff should do an effort to make contacting and getting help from a moderato easier than it is now. Not very many actually know, that moderators are almost always on TeamSpeak. Either make an effort of letting people know this, and that they can contact them on there, or make some other system for the purpose. Because we agree; as it is now, definitely doesn't hold in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci