• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extra Row of Glass for Icarus Fallen

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
On the large redstone-route pathway of Icarus Fallen, people often block glitch onto the wall and get a tier 2. I've seen this happen OVER and OVER. I even saw a diamond donator do it.

So the solution is this: add another row of glass on either side. This would stop block glitching, and it wouldn't be too ugly to have. This could be done on all pathways, but the redstone bridge is the one that matters.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm actually guilty of this xD.
Maybe you can email the map support and tell them to fix this for the next update.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
UPDATE: I couldn't find a map support email, and this kind of issue is not allowed to be sent to [email protected]

So I will attempt to keep this thread going. Hopefully a mod mentions it in a meeting.

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
Lets be honest, do you really believe the staff team should have to go to the trouble of fixing this?

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lets be honest, do you really believe the staff team should have to go to the trouble of fixing this?
It's just a matter of placing glass for about 20 minutes...

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
It's just a matter of placing glass for about 20 minutes...
But does it really matter that people are block glitching to get one tier 2? Like honestly, just leave it..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci