• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extortion [Recruiting] US Team

Linanthony

Tribute
Reaction score
Actually I'm pretty sure I got in for getting cool with Tito, and getting better as well. I know my records aren't that good but I've got 27 wins and I've only been playing for 2 weeks now
2 weeks? i dont think so northy....-.-, me and soul met u like 3 and a half weeks ago and at that time you had about already over 500 points, so 2 weeks is a bit of a stretch

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
2 weeks? i dont think so northy....-.-, me and soul met u like 3 and a half weeks ago and at that time you had about already over 500 points, so 2 weeks is a bit of a stretch
No you didn't... lol wtf are you talking about I've known Soul for like 1 and a half weeks... and I only started playing like 3-4 days before I met him, so it will be 2-3 weeks in like, idk 3 days... Actually I've only known Soul for 12 days since I just looked at when I added him on skype, so yeah, you're wrong.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I see why you guys broke up. Dear god and I thought my clan was dysfunctional.

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
I see why you guys broke up. Dear god and I thought my clan was dysfunctional.
linanthony was never in the clan so if you're talking about what he's saying, then that doesn't make sense. And the clan didn't break up anyway, just changed leaders

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
linanthony was never in the clan so if you're talking about what he's saying, then that doesn't make sense. And the clan didn't break up anyway, just changed leaders
And pretty much everything else :/

This isn't the Cyanvolts anymore.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wasn't and I really didnt want to insult you. I was just saying this post is nothing but one long page of disagreement

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
I wasn't and I really didnt want to insult you. I was just saying this post is nothing but one long page of disagreement
All the disagreements essentially are coming from people who aren't in the clan. Plus me considering I left the clan. But I agree though the clan is pretty dysfunctional, hence why I left. I was just saying that the arguments really aren't coming from the people in the clan lol

Edit: by dysfunctional I mean that they keep changing leaders, switching names, and kicking + adding people. Which is fine I mean its up to them, just kinda wonder if it's better to just forget about a clan and play as friends.

bugfroggy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN [In Game Name]: bugfroggy
Total Victories: 2
Skype Username [posting it here is optional, Skype is REQUIRED]: bugfroggy
Are you cool: the best :p
PVP strengths: Stealth, Speed, Taking out hackers
PVP Weaknesses: Bow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics