• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExpertPvP [US Division]

Are you subscribed to XueDoesGaming PvP?

• Yes I am.

• No I am not.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zanderg4

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN-xQualifyMC
Are you over the age of 10? Yes I am 14
How many wins do you have? I have 6 but I am really good at pvp so pls make a execption
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? I will be there for anything you need me to do
Why do you want to be in this clan? I am new to mcsg clans and mcsg in general I would be honored to be apart of your clan and I just wanna have fun with friends and people I haven't met yet!! <3
Accepted as member. Welcome to the clan! The other person who said denied is a troll. You are accepted.

Zanderg4

Spectator
Reaction score
ExpertPvP Information
Hello, I'm Zanderg4. I decided to start this clan for some of my subscribers and some random MCSG players. This clan's goal is to create an association of MCSG players who are active and have some PvP skill. We have a few requirements, but some exceptions are always possible. We play on the US servers. Clan Wars will start when we have at least 8 players. You MUST follow my MCSG page for updates on the clan.

Clan Ranks
Noob - No wins, 0-10 games played with the clan.
Skilled -10-50 Wins, 11-30 games played with the clan.
Elite - 51+ wins, 31+ games played with the clan.

Application
IGN-
Are you over the age of 10?
How many wins do you have?
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?
Why do you want to be in this clan?

Owner
Zanderg4

Officers

None Yet

Members
xQualifyMC
^^

Zanderg4

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN-xQualifyMC
Are you over the age of 10? Yes I am 14
How many wins do you have? I have 6 but I am really good at pvp so pls make a execption
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? I will be there for anything you need me to do
Why do you want to be in this clan? I am new to mcsg clans and mcsg in general I would be honored to be apart of your clan and I just wanna have fun with friends and people I haven't met yet!! <3
ACCEPTED: Please follow my MCSG page for updates on the clan. Otherwise you might miss out on a war. As first member accepted you are now: Officer. You can't accept people in, but you have a better chance of getting into a clan war.

Zanderg4

Spectator
Reaction score
ExpertPvP Information
Hello, I'm Zanderg4. I decided to start this clan for some of my subscribers and some random MCSG players. This clan's goal is to create an association of MCSG players who are active and have some PvP skill. We have a few requirements, but some exceptions are always possible. We play on the US servers. Clan Wars will start when we have at least 8 players. You MUST follow my MCSG page for updates on the clan.

Clan Ranks
Noob - No wins, 0-10 games played with the clan.
Skilled -10-50 Wins, 11-30 games played with the clan.
Elite - 51+ wins, 31+ games played with the clan.

Application
IGN-
Are you over the age of 10?
How many wins do you have?
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?
Why do you want to be in this clan?

Owner
Zanderg4

Officers
xQualifyMC

Members
None Yet
Please Apply.

Zanderg4

Spectator
Reaction score
Dude wtf. Look in my signature I own a clan. Plus, why would I apply for a clan that has 1/2 of the thread looken from Duck's guide? lol.
First. What's duck's guide. I created this on my own. Maybe it was similar. Second. Don't comment on my clan post if you won't apply.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci