• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Experiment on overplayed maps

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's not really precise since it's only 25 games... Maybe continue up to 100? But good work so far :)

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Interesting. If you have the time, you should try it with 100 games, might be more accurate :p

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Interesting. If you have the time, you should try it with 100 games, might be more accurate :p
That's not really precise since it's only 25 games... Maybe continue up to 100? But good work so far :)
I'll do it with 150 games on Different servers. I'll post the Results as soon as i finished it! [ that will took a few days ], and i'll also vote because i am a member too

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
I'll do it with 150 games on Different servers. I'll post the Results as soon as i finished it! [ that will took a few days ], and i'll also vote because i am a member too
Erm, way to completely rip the OP's idea :/

Claq

Career
Reaction score
Did you play on the same server every time? It may not have been a fair test if you played on different server, seeing as the server needed to be the Controlled Variable

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Did you play on the same server every time? It may not have been a fair test if you played on different server, seeing as the server needed to be the Controlled Variable
He already said that he played on different servers :D

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Ah then it was an unfair test :p
So the results aren't 100% reliable
why? you couldnt decide which map the communtiy like the most, if you play on 1 server, becuase maybe the same people always rejoin, and if everyone of them like freeze island and it is always there to vote, it will be always played, but maybe anyother player on everyother server hate freeze, then the results aren't reliable :p :D
Edit: so in my opinion its better if you are counting on different servers

Claq

Career
Reaction score
I know, but since you can't vote the last 2 played maps, you could get SG4 in the voting options every time because you switched servers. If you get what I mean

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci