• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Exotic [CA/US] (DISBANNED)

Is this clan randy?

• Yehhhh

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Nahhhh

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • catz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pie

• dawg

• poop

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MagicalBobIsEpic

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Athletics_
Wins: 146
Games Played: 610
Strengths: Bow, rod, sword
Weaknesses: FNS
Timezone: Eastern
Donor: None
PastClans: Limitless, Quickness
Maturity (Out of 10): 10/10 when needed
How Active are you?: Very
Do you know anyone in this clan?: Yes... Collin2020
Why do you want to join Exotic?: Because this looks like it could be a successful clan that has a lot of skilled players.
Accepted as a member!

ryandalln

Diamond
Reaction score
#Vector would like to vs you in a clan battle! If you accept contact me on skype at ry1yo1!:cool:

Reaction score
Take of loss of Vector! It was up to 5 and we don't have proof because it was in a call! Where's your proof!? If not we shall redo the match or we will contact a mod. Cheaters...

MagicalBobIsEpic

Survivor
Reaction score
Take of loss of Vector! It was up to 5 and we don't have proof because it was in a call! Where's your proof!? If not we shall redo the match or we will contact a mod. Cheaters...
Your clan leader said for himself that it will be first to 3! And the reason i don't have proof was because we were actually talking not typing! So plz post the loss immediately or we will get a mod :)

Reaction score
Your clan leader said for himself that it will be first to 3! And the reason i don't have proof was because we were actually talking not typing! So plz post the loss immediately or we will get a mod :)
Get the mod because you guys are cheaters... You had to disband because of a loss...

MagicalBobIsEpic

Survivor
Reaction score
Get the mod because you guys are cheaters... You had to disband because of a loss...
we changed are name so yah what does that matter?!?!?!? and i will get a mod anyway b cuz you guys don't know how to post on your on clan thread losses!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci