• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetWreckedM8

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GetWreckedM8
Donor: no
Wins: 10
Games Played:34
Skype Username: dont have but I have ts
Microphone: Turtlebeaches
Pvp Knowledge: I previously was a hive player and I am very skilled with the bow and the rod. I still need to improve on the FnS
Why should we accept you? (Minimum of 3 Sentences, Be Detailed) I am a new player to MCSG and I feel that I can help improve this clan. I work great with others and do not taking one for the team. I admire the way you guys deal with flame And would like to be apart of this clan. Please PM me the IP of the teamspeak

Mendoza510

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GetWreckedM8
Donor: no
Wins: 10
Games Played:34
Skype Username: dont have but I have ts
Microphone: Turtlebeaches
Pvp Knowledge: I previously was a hive player and I am very skilled with the bow and the rod. I still need to improve on the FnS
Why should we accept you? (Minimum of 3 Sentences, Be Detailed) I am a new player to MCSG and I feel that I can help improve this clan. I work great with others and do not taking one for the team. I admire the way you guys deal with flame And would like to be apart of this clan. Please PM me the IP of the teamspeak
Can you say how many games you played and if you have any Alts?

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NoobyGamingHD
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 315
Games Played: a lot
Skype Username: NoobyGamingHD
Microphone: Yes
Pvp Knowledge: More than can imagined
Why should we accept you? (Minimum of 3 Sentences, Be Detailed) Cuz I think I can be in this clan without getting in fights cuz aluza got kicked. U guys invited me back and i got kicked from organiztion so yea i like this clan. I have many friends in this clan and a cousin

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NoobyGamingHD
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 315
Games Played: a lot
Skype Username: NoobyGamingHD
Microphone: Yes
Pvp Knowledge: More than can imagined
Why should we accept you? (Minimum of 3 Sentences, Be Detailed) Cuz I think I can be in this clan without getting in fights cuz aluza got kicked. U guys invited me back and i got kicked from organiztion so yea i like this clan. I have many friends in this clan and a cousin
Accepted rank Trial Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci