• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm seriously really sorry about my inactivity, I keep on getting held back by irl events towering up on me out of no where. I will try to get active again most likely tomorrow or sometime during the week.

Reaction score
I'm seriously really sorry about my inactivity, I keep on getting held back by irl events towering up on me out of no where. I will try to get active again most likely tomorrow or sometime during the week.
We understand! Thanks for excusing yourself ;)

Reaction score
I_Come_2_Pwn's Application
Minecraft IGN: I_Come_2_Pwn
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 451
Games Played: 2303
Skype Username: ---
Microphone: Blue Yeti
Pvp Knowledge: Fishing Rod, FnS, Strafing, Good Teamwork!
Why should we accept you? (Minimum of 3 Sentences, Be Detailed)
I believe that if I'm accepted, I would become better in most ways. I have the good teamwork, but joining this clan will only make me better at teaming and communicating. I have a high definition microphone that allows me to speak to other members without any background noise that will disturb them. This clan has lots of potential seeing that it's almost at 20,000 clan page views and 1000 replies. I believe that I am comfortable in this environment, it carries plenty skilled players that I'm willing to play with! One player may not make a difference, but a loyal member such as me can make a little change. I've known ProBats for quite a while now and he knows how I play. Sometimes I may get frustrated, but I will definitely make sure that my rage won't come out on this clan!

Accepted As Trial Member!

ShadowsMcGaming

Tribute
Reaction score
Application:

Minecraft IGN: Blank6610 / MrShadowsMc
Donor: Yes
Wins: 350+
Games Played: 2000 on Blank, 160 on Shadow
Skype Username: OhhWellGeeGee
Microphone: Idk, My Mom Bought It, But Its Decent
Pvp Knowledge: I Know Almost Everything About Pvp, From Armor Bars To How To Execute Critical Hits
Why should we accept you? (Minimum of 3 Sentences, Be Detailed) I Was Once In This Clan When It Was #Instinct, But Left, And I Greatly Regret It. I'm Good With Teamwork, And I Know A Good Amount Of The Members From This Clan. Finally, I'm Pretty Good, Afro, Junior, And I Have About The Same Skill Level.

Thank You For The Consideration :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci