• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuhTeeBoi

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:TheSpecialFX/LukezXModz
Wins:Total-205
Games Played:Total-1431
Time Zone:Central
Skype Username:not_luke
Pvp Strengths:Sword, Flint and steel
Pvp Weaknesses: People who are good with the fishing rod - people who block hit
Rate yourself from 1-10: 6-8
Why do you want to join?: I was asked to join by MinedAndCrafted5 and I think that this clan shows a lot of skill and i would like to take part in it and help out the clan.
If accepted, will you stayed committed?: Yes
Previous Clans: Bigbootybetties (hush, dont laugh ;-;)

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:TheSpecialFX/LukezXModz
Wins:Total-205
Games Played:Total-1431
Time Zone:Central
Skype Username:not_luke
Pvp Strengths:Sword, Flint and steel
Pvp Weaknesses: People who are good with the fishing rod - people who block hit
Rate yourself from 1-10: 6-8
Why do you want to join?: I was asked to join by MinedAndCrafted5 and I think that this clan shows a lot of skill and i would like to take part in it and help out the clan.
If accepted, will you stayed committed?: Yes
Previous Clans: Bigbootybetties (hush, dont laugh ;-;)
Accepted As Trial Member! Welcome to #Team Exodus!!!

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xEpicZable
Wins/Games Played/Ratio:302/ I am not sure but no more than 2900/better than 1/10
How long have you been in #Exodus: I joined two days after the clan was made. ( #Instinct )
Part 2:
The questions above is basic information that staff need to know. The second part consists of writing a Detailed paragraph stating why you want to join the staff. Keep in mind that, to be a staff member for this clan, you must have been a member for 3-5 weeks. This way we can get to know you guys. In your paragraph, make sure to answer the following questions (detailed).
Question 1: In what ways have you helped this clan out?: Whenever there is a figh in skype or an argue i try to make them stop and help, I have talked with friends of mine to join this clan because it is awesome. And i always try to be nice to everyone and just have a nice time.
Mention situations and events!
Question 2: Do you believe that you qualify for a staff member? I believe so, I think I am mature enough to be able to solve different situations. I am also one of the first ones that joined the clan, and I have seen it growing up. Basically the only problems that we have are just fights between us, we are like a family but families sometimes figh also, so I would be there trying to calm down the situation. I am pretty active on the skype chat due I have it on my phone so I could connect whenever you would need me.
Why?(be descriptive!!!)
Question 3: In what ways would your presence benefit us, give examples: I think I am not hated in this clan, and that way they would pay attention at what I say, at least a little bit. I think I am a funny guy. As I said before I am avaliable most fo the time.
Question 4: How would you describe this clan? This clan is freaking awesome, We have amazing players, But thats no it. everyone is amazing to play with, We are all really funny together, our inner clan battle are funny as hell, I aint even mad when I die.
Question 5: Who is your favorite member in this clan, and why?: Everyone is my favorite, I must say. We have a lot of fun, that it is for me, the point of a clan. I have maybe 1 or 2 people that I really like, but this is not the place to talk about that. Everyone hate be comparated to another person and feel inferior. For example you would not like being compared to antoher person that has better grades than you, in my opinion it is not fair, Everyone one is good in his/her own way, and has his/her own virtues and defects.

Acemaster8

Tribute
Reaction score
Y do people leave even though they are so good and are sort of active ;-;

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
I kinda want to apply. idk .-. cuz idk if id make it.

Acemaster8

Tribute
Reaction score
I kinda want to apply. idk .-. cuz idk if id make it.
You would probably be put on trial becasue of the amount of wins u have but there is a possibility u will be a full member. Good luck if you apply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci