• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Career
Reaction score
No, your mark was made, I don't want to be apart of a clan that doesn't want me so sorry to waste your time but please remove me from the roster.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Tbh, im not the leader. ProBats is. He accepted you. Im extremely sorry for my actions and wish you the best of luck in your future. Sad to know that Exodus wont have the pleasure of having you as a member.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Tbh, im not the leader. ProBats is. He accepted you. Im extremely sorry for my actions and wish you the best of luck in your future. Sad to know that Exodus wont have the pleasure of having you as a member.
if people applying were mosquitoes you would be bug spray.

justuzzz

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: justcuzzz
Wins: 210
Games Played: 1500 ( did not get a single wing until I got 900 games played then got really good)
Times Zone: central
Skype Username: Justcuzzz16
Pvp Strengths: Fishing Rod, F&S, Block hitting.
Pvp Weakness: not the best with the bow but descent.
Rate yourself 1-10: seven in a half.
Why do you want to join? I want to join because my friend Top is in it and I used to be in a clan with baccaplays.
If accepted, will you stay committed? Yes I have never left a clan the two I was in disbanded
Previous Clans: #ThePrivilaged, can't remember the name of the other one but the leaders where smashmaster and sim_man I learned a lot form them!

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
if people applying were mosquitoes you would be bug spray.
I find this a bit rude honestly.
Minecraft IGN: justcuzzz
Wins: 210
Games Played: 1500 ( did not get a single wing until I got 900 games played then got really good)
Times Zone: central
Skype Username: Justcuzzz16
Pvp Strengths: Fishing Rod, F&S, Block hitting.
Pvp Weakness: not the best with the bow but descent.
Rate yourself 1-10: seven in a half.
Why do you want to join? I want to join because my friend Top is in it and I used to be in a clan with baccaplays.
If accepted, will you stay committed? Yes I have never left a clan the two I was in disbanded
Previous Clans: #ThePrivilaged, can't remember the name of the other one but the leaders where smashmaster and sim_man I learned a lot form them!
Accepted as trial member. Welcome to Team Exodus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci