• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe v2 - US / AU Clan

Zaahnn

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Zaahnn
Past Bans: idk I think I was forum banned for a bit but that was for roasting Mark27 so it's all good
Past Clans: ExiLe V1 and lots more
Alt Accounts: Scuba Sam
Legacy Statistics: Had 1337 wins at some point
Current Statistics: 213/816
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: [At least 3-4 lines] Great clan and cos V1 was fun.

Reaction score
Past Bans: idk I think I was forum banned for a bit but that was for roasting Mark27 so it's all good
Legacy Statistics: None
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: [At least 3-4 lines] Great clan and cos V1 was fun.
Trial

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Legacy Statistics: Had 1337 wins at some point
"Past Bans: idk I think I was forum banned for a bit but that was for roasting Mark27 so it's all good"

I love you omg!

Reaction score
IGN: isaacsucksatpvp
Past Bans: N/A
Past Clans: Primal 1 & 2, Love, Absolution v2, Detonate, Sponges, Phade, Styx, DTN, Resistance & a lot more I can't remember.
Alt Accounts: N/A
Legacy Statistics: 800/8000 (horseman op)
Current Statistics: 201/1069
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: After AU's falling, most clans are disbanding. I'd like to continue on an Au clans legacy through US. ExiLe v2 is filled with a lot of skilled pvpers, which could help me improve and hopefully I could benefit you guys in CB's. I see a lot of players from ExiLe v2 on meekhouse-cat and have very close fights with them. I'd love to participate in battles with you guys. Hopefully you guys give me a chance c;
Trial. Sorry for the late reply, come on the teamspeak to talk about it.

jackson_murray

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Jackson_murray
Past Bans: None
Past Clans: Fade v1-3, Blitz, Jordy's and anthony's clans from 2013-2014 (forgot the names) . More to remember
Alt Accounts: En3r_gize/JaksonN
Legacy Statistics: 932/5101
Current Statistics: 18/118 been mucking around with friends
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: I want to play with the old lads and the newer ones again. Hope i can make this clan fun and enjoyable! I also want to rebel on the US and show them what AU is made of

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci