• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exile Pads

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
A wierd but cool idea of mine So I was looking through the survival-games plugin and I started thinking it would be amazing to add jump ports(Teleporters) and I was gonna try to develop or re-configure the plugin and add that and possibly release Survival Games+ with the jump port feature and the jump ports could award you an item or take away an item from your inventory or loosing a heart. A ruined steampunk city with the jump ports would be absolutely fantastic. If the mcsg developers can do this I'd probably not follow up for this but if they don't decide to try this, I for sure am ;)

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
If no one else thinks this is a good idea then i'm still putting it into works :D

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like it, but it would only be appropriate on certain maps, and i don't think there's really any maps the server uses that this idea would work out with.

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
Yea I agree but for my server all I make is aftermath destroyed steampunk citys cause I run a steampunk server. :D

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just went to the hospital after reading that....SOOOO RED

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci