• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Excel [U.S Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm leaving this clan, change the name now

Reaction score
Yo can I be added to the V.I.P list? I currently have V.I.P on the TeamSpeak. c;

blotz_g2

Diamond
Reaction score
Apparently claq and blotz were making fun of a few of our members
In his words it was making fun of people, in mine, I was on the team speak when chip joined, I didn't know it was chip, and even though your trying to hide, he sounds like a girl, so I thought was a girl like Ellen since she's on that Ts a lot for the clan Horde or someone, then I started joking about how chip was elite, then I get spam moved forcing me to leave the ts with out a kick and my member taken away. In clans, there are things to joke about, and you take it, or you won't last long in clans.

Claqy

Gold
Reaction score
Apparently claq and blotz were making fun of a few of our members
No we weren't. all we said was why is chip elite, and blots dident meen to be mean when chip joined blots actually thought it was Ellen because she goes on the ts a lot and then fly says we are being assholes because we were saying why is chip elite. ok then we were like saying YouTube intros about other people and just making them funny then fly is like you are kicked and says to me you want to join him and he just kicks me fly stop lying we dident make fun of anyone we just asked why was chip elite because there are players more skilled than him.

qweasdrtyfgh

Diamond
Reaction score
No we weren't. all we said was why is chip elite, and blots dident meen to be mean when chip joined blots actually thought it was Ellen because she goes on the ts a lot and then fly says we are being assholes because we were saying why is chip elite. ok then we were like saying YouTube intros about other people and just making them funny then fly is like you are kicked and says to me you want to join him and he just kicks me fly stop lying we dident make fun of anyone we just asked why was chip elite because there are players more skilled than him.
I wasn't there, so I do not know the whole story, I was going by what fly told me if this is the truth you guys are more than welcome to stay, if you choose not to that is fine to, chip is elite for a reason, if you don't agree talk to me or baller about the issue, if you guys do stay NO MORE arguments about stupid stuff like this, we are a clan there is no reason to be fighting after 2 days of the clan just being built
Thank you

Claqy

Gold
Reaction score
I wasn't there, so I do not know the whole story, I was going by what fly told me if this is the truth you guys are more than welcome to stay, if you choose not to that is fine to, chip is elite for a reason, if you don't agree talk to me or baller about the issue, if you guys do stay NO MORE arguments about stupid stuff like this, we are a clan there is no reason to be fighting after 2 days of the clan just being built
Thank you
Thanks that's we wanted to know. And yes I'll stay because I enjoy this clan and all the member ,fly sorry if we cause any problems lets just be freinds again. I don't want to have enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci