• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Everyone Plays Defensive!

ThrillingIsHappy

Spectator
Reaction score
If its a mid-game situation, just run away from them. They want your attention, they want you to chase them. Don't give them what they want, eventually they will get mad and chase you and say ''frick this, BiboyQG tactics are not working.'' If its a deathmatch sitation where you are pinned with a defensive bower, just try to rush him. Its really hard to counter a defensive player in deathmatch...
ty <3. I just got my first episode of mcsg where i kill 2 teams of 2. and in deathmatch, i remembered your words and rushed :D

ThrillingIsHappy

Spectator
Reaction score
It's cute how you guys think of BiboyQG as the face of a defensive player.

No one mentions the OGs like egrodo, Polaris, etc.
Nono, it's not that. It's because he's popular as of this moment, i mean give 2 years back, no-one will say biboyqg

Reaction score
Back in the day, there were defensive players, Biboy didn't invent it, he is just the first popular youtuber to be hyperdefensive.

Alot of people including myself rod/bow spammed the hell out of people before Biboy even played this game

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
combo them liek this

no in seriousness rush them/bow them back/strafe them.

most defensive players will rely on rodspam and straightline you, so if you can strafe (circle strafe preferably), you will demolish them

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Back in the day, there were defensive players, Biboy didn't invent it, he is just the first popular youtuber to be hyperdefensive.

Alot of people including myself rod/bow spammed the hell out of people before Biboy even played this game
Well egrodo was somewhat poplar. And wasn't toxicwaste pretty defensive as well?

AGiantPanda

Quantum
Reaction score
Play more defensive than the defensive player forcing them to be offensive cx sometimes works for me

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
I kinda agree with you when it comes to alot of people are playing defensive. Too many people care about the win now a days. I personally like playing offensive, it's funner and more intense.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci