• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU] Top 5 Underated Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian_Swe

Survivor
Reaction score
This is in a random order

1) fisheer
Reason: I don't even know how to beat you, sometimes i go in to kill you, seconds later, IM DEAD!

2) FightForGods
Reason: There are a lot of people who knows about you, but i don't feel you get as much credit for your PVP. Really good with the rod.

3) Sayfisaac
Reason: Even though you get good ping, you always smack me. The blockhitting combos you get are just too good.

4) ExKing
Reason: Well many people know that you are good, but when it comes to top players and etc, you're not in any of them. You're hilarious, but also really good at PVP!

5) Kotten1_
Reason: Your ping is bad Victor xD. But even though your ping isn't amazing, you still get nice combos! Really good PVPer and also a really kind guy!

People that almost made it:
Wjabice
JoshDunne98
Henkcraft
cheezedoodles
xxxsparky123xxx
Daniel AKA TNTime12 <3

You see?
´Someone understands....
I'LL REK U M8 <3 ily IiProGames

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
NingleWingle, it's hilarious how I beat you with full leather vs. full iron and the same sword, and you call me bad. Also, SenchSlash put himself on his list, and I easily beat him whenever we meet. If anyone wants to, I would be happy to wreck you in a fair fight on MCSG, just add inconceivable81 on Skype.

Beating cocky is allowed when the cockiness is the truth.
I do agree a small amount of your cockiness is justifiable. However, the way you sometimes act about your skill isn't all that condonable, even when including you're a good player to speak up for it. Don't think that I'm trying to say I'm better. These days I rarely play to win, the only times I play competitively are in clan wars with Emperors (my clan).

Whatever I say is not mean as rude, or is not an attempt to create some sort of argument. I just think that (sometimes) the way you put your opinion across can be a bit to inordinate; you need to tone it down a bit.

NingleWingle

Platinum
Reaction score
NingleWingle, it's hilarious how I beat you with full leather vs. full iron and the same sword, and you call me bad. Also, SenchSlash put himself on his list, and I easily beat him whenever we meet. If anyone wants to, I would be happy to wreck you in a fair fight on MCSG, just add inconceivable81 on Skype.

Beating cocky is allowed when the cockiness is the truth.
When did this happen? Your just making something up. Senches isn't in order BTW. :p And if you didn't notice "Noone likes you."

NingleWingle

Platinum
Reaction score
I. Inconceivable81, I beat most players very easily, unless it's in DeathMatch, as my main tactic is waiting for the right time, and choosing the right terrain, and DeathMatch is just ping fights.

W. Wiyui, he is quite a great PvP'er, his one weakness being the fact that he forgets to dodge fire.

D. Davidramen, ok at fighting, amazing at fishing rod spam.

G. Glasgowdude, quite great at PvP, just the FNS macros...

S. Salared, ok at PvP, can sometimes take on decent players.
Sorry for double post. But did you just say that Salared is only OK at PvP, he could rek you every time, eZstemroll.

KotteN

Diamond
Reaction score
This is what I think, by the way, this is not in order.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheezedoodles
A few days ago, I fought you on Swish and, oh my... The fishingrod combos you get is just absolutely amazing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SmeepyXro
Not many people know this guy, but he's actually very good at PvP. He's can use everything, and he's especially good with the fishing rod.
fkn rodspammur

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifeyz (DestinyyHD) & Zethiz (Emilpiva14)
This guys are just not good at making clans, they're also very good at pvp. The tactics they use are just amazing and they also uses the nature to their own advantage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JoshDunne9
This guy, is from the start a Hive player, but in the last weeks, I think, if I'm not wrong, he's been starting to enjoy MCSG even more. I've fought him a few times and I've won maybe 1 time out of 5 times. He's just amazing, he's also a very nice guy.

Henkcraft
I think many people forgets him, he's a very good player and his fishing rod combos is just amazing.
u alsu veri mach fishin rod spammur, mudda esshoel

Some other underrated players, in my opinion:

iProGames
Glasgowdude
Fisheer
PolurBur / Mykul_
Arontjuuh

iProGames

Platinum
Reaction score
You are not underrated. Non on that list is underrated. Everyone knows that they're all good.
Underrated doesn't mean they are bad. I feel like that these guys needs more attention for their PVP. You can disagree on my list if you want to, but at least I don't mention myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci