• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU] Ismene

NinjaS

Experienced
Reaction score
o yay

In-Game Name: Huahwi
Name: Isabella
Skype Username: 2gud4u
Number of Wins [350+ with rare exceptions]: 9001
Donor [Not required, but nice to have since it'd be easier to enter clan wars]: I donate my butt
Past Clans: Mockingjays (Current lelwut)
PvP Weaknesses: Veeprio
PvP Strengths: Sally
Paragraph describing yourself and why you want to join Ismene: I'm awesome and Sally will probably slap me up or summit if I don't join
If this is serious then..
ACCEPTED! Rank Squire. c:
You were right about what would happen if you didn't join.. c:

NinjaS

Experienced
Reaction score
Eh, I'll edit this as double post are baaaad..

In-Game Name: Vulpes01 and Serecno. (I can use either.)

Name: Robin.

Skype Username: Tryne01.

Number of Wins [350+ with rare exceptions]: Vulpes01, 334 wins out of like 5k games. Serecno, 40/207. (And like 800 on the Quarter Quell. ._.)

Donor [Not required, but nice to have since it'd be easier to enter clan wars]: Nope. Never had.

Past Clans: None.

PvP Weaknesses: The bow, the fishing rod, the sword, the flint and steel and Spanish people.

PvP Strengths: I'm very good at losing fights. c:

Paragraph describing yourself and why you want to join Ismene: I'm from Sweden and I am very bad with the English language. Eh.. I suck at the game and I will probably ruin anything this clan is trying to accomplish. Umm.. I pretty much play all the time when I'm at home. Eh, I have no actual hobbies outside Minecraft.. I've done fencing for a year but that's it. Umm, I like to say 'Eh' to not make the situation awkward. Yo.
Accepted! Rank Squire. c:

Krez

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Krezha
Name: Kees
Skype Username: Krezhaa
Number of Wins [350+ with rare exceptions]: 30
Donor [Not required, but nice to have since it'd be easier to enter clan wars]: Diamond donor actually
Past Clans: Tempest, left due to inactivity
PvP Weaknesses: I'm risking a bit too much at certain times
PvP Strengths: Bowspam
Paragraph describing yourself and why you want to join Ismene: I'm a 15 year old boy who lives in Norway. I'm a relatively friendly guy, but I tend to get in arguments often. I joke a lot, and I'm usually not as serious as I'm now when writing this application :p

My stats are quite bad, I must admit. I just recently got into MCGamer, and I'm orginially a Hive player. I haven't played too much on Hive either, but I found out about that community before this. However, I didn't enjoy playing there due to lots of abusers and 'sore losers' who complained after a death. I had heard about MCGamer, and decided to test it out. This community is way better than Hive in my opinion, and I've really enjoyed my time here so far. I barely have any routes on MCGamer, as there are other maps here, and the pvp is completely different from what it is on Hive. I will most likely improve my pvp by playing with better players like you, and maybe you could show me some routes and teach me some strategies? Please don't judge me by my stats and give me a chance to prove that I'm good enough.

Thanks for reading through my application.

NinjaS

Experienced
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Krezha
Name: Kees
Skype Username: Krezhaa
Number of Wins [350+ with rare exceptions]: 30
Donor [Not required, but nice to have since it'd be easier to enter clan wars]: Diamond donor actually
Past Clans: Tempest, left due to inactivity
PvP Weaknesses: I'm risking a bit too much at certain times
PvP Strengths: Bowspam
Paragraph describing yourself and why you want to join Ismene: I'm a 15 year old boy who lives in Norway. I'm a relatively friendly guy, but I tend to get in arguments often. I joke a lot, and I'm usually not as serious as I'm now when writing this application :p

My stats are quite bad, I must admit. I just recently got into MCGamer, and I'm orginially a Hive player. I haven't played too much on Hive either, but I found out about that community before this. However, I didn't enjoy playing there due to lots of abusers and 'sore losers' who complained after a death. I had heard about MCGamer, and decided to test it out. This community is way better than Hive in my opinion, and I've really enjoyed my time here so far. I barely have any routes on MCGamer, as there are other maps here, and the pvp is completely different from what it is on Hive. I will most likely improve my pvp by playing with better players like you, and maybe you could show me some routes and teach me some strategies? Please don't judge me by my stats and give me a chance to prove that I'm good enough.

Thanks for reading through my application.
Accepted! As a trial member. c:

Reaction score
-Game Name: 123456789matrty
Name: Matt
Skype Username: got it
Number of Wins [350+ with rare exceptions]: 123456789 (557)
Donor [Not required, but nice to have since it'd be easier to enter clan wars]: the D one.
Past Clans: Exotic, Teka Seka, temGlasses, Wraths old one
PvP Weaknesses: -123456789
PvP Strengths: 123456789
Paragraph describing yourself and why you want to join Ismene: Cause im pr0, i have numbers and i live the Uni Life man ;3

NinjaS

Experienced
Reaction score
-Game Name: 123456789matrty
Name: Matt
Skype Username: got it
Number of Wins [350+ with rare exceptions]: 123456789 (557)
Donor [Not required, but nice to have since it'd be easier to enter clan wars]: the D one.
Past Clans: Exotic, Teka Seka, temGlasses, Wraths old one
PvP Weaknesses: -123456789
PvP Strengths: 123456789
Paragraph describing yourself and why you want to join Ismene: Cause im pr0, i have numbers and i live the Uni Life man ;3
Accetped! Rank General.
Welcome to the clan. I will add you to the chat later. c:

8oc

Experienced
Reaction score
In-Game Name: CrazyAndrea18
Name: Andrea
Skype Username: lol.andrea_18
Number of Wins [350+ with rare exceptions]: 105
Donor [Not required, but nice to have since it'd be easier to enter clan wars]: No
Past Clans: #IceKillers, #Inferous
PvP Weaknesses: Bow and ping
PvP Strengths: Sword, FNS and Rod
Paragraph describing yourself and why you want to join Ismene: Hi i'm CrazyAndrea18 (IRL Andrea), I'm 13 and I want to join in #Ismene because I want to know new friends, rec cw and more C:

Screens and more C:
2014-09-16_19.23.14.png

2014-07-28_13.02.14.png

2014-09-21_21.46.34.png
Kill Kipje234.png
Kill Da_Goose.png

Kill Joetheping15.png
Kill MrFlash23.png

2014-10-05_22.47.03.png

Kill RonnieBond123.png

Top 5.png

(Video link):
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCALwuExzhXc8JZLATf1q-uA

ChaotixGG

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game Name: ChaotixGG
Name: Potato
Skype Username: Someone has it.
Number of Wins [350+ with rare exceptions]: like 9
Donor [Not required, but nice to have since it'd be easier to enter clan wars]: Nope.
Past Clans: Many.
PvP Weaknesses: I don't like sharing my weaknesses - why would I tell you how to kill me?
PvP Strengths: I don't like sharing my Strengths - why would I tell you how to counter me?
Paragraph describing yourself and why you want to join Ismene: I lick people

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci