• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU] EndGamers | In Hibernation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessuH

Diamond
Reaction score
I dunno what to write here.
im 13 years old
i like waffles
hi

Na but im 13 years old, most active on ts, need a guud clan thats active. for more information, reply this tread
Bro, there's an app ;) Would be cool to see you in the clan btw ;) -Jess

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel i am Worthy to Join EndGamers as i have the Experience of being in high level clans for excample : Generals , Reflex (owner) , Temptation and StrawHats . I am loyal and active to every clan i join , i am good at pvp in all situations from water fights to mountian fights , I am helpful and always listen to everybody , I am not a Squeeker as i am 14 and i am not annoying :) I am a nice person to be around and i Believe this clan is great !
thanks for Reading my application :)

JessuH

Diamond
Reaction score
I dunno what to write here.
im 13 years old
i like waffles
hi

Na but im 13 years old, most active on ts, need a guud clan thats active. for more information, reply this tread
o wat, there's no app anymore, my bad.

pevasty

Survivor
Reaction score
I would apply but I can't play any mc for nearly 2 weeks, already had 2 xD

pevasty

Survivor
Reaction score
Weren't you a trial for inverse?
Weren't you ;P
I was never added to the skype chat, and I was never told the teamspeak ip, and when I looked at the thread a day ago, I wasn't on the thread.
So I guess I was declined :p

PedroRiwking

Tribute
Reaction score
Weren't you ;P
I was never added to the skype chat, and I was never told the teamspeak ip, and when I looked at the thread a day ago, I wasn't on the thread.
So I guess I was declined :p
They were really unorganized

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
SO.. as some of you may or may not know,
EndGamers is coming to an end. For some of you, it may come as a shock. For members on holiday, all information has been posted in our chats.
I have to say, it is a somewhat private matter, but for the public, lack of motivation and everything combined has caused this.
Many members also felt like we needed a somewhat fresh start, expect to see something new soon.
For those who judge and disrespect our private decisions, let me tell you this. EndGamers was concluded with a sweet note, and left grand to be remembered forever.
It will enter a state of Hibernation, unlikely, but possibly being picked up again in the distant future.
This thread will be locked tomorrow.
I just want to say, with its ups and downs, I have and always will be a part of EndGamers. I will value and share every moment of its existance, and hope to pick up the lines again with my true friends soon. Everything comes to an end. Sometimes, you cannot stop it. Either way, there's no need to cry about how life proceeds.
'Progress to your future or die in your past' - S14dden
#EndGamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci