• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Leaderboards

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
meh you could look in the activity bar on windows for synapse and tell them to open it to check if they have any active macros i guess ^.^
but tbh i dont think the spam click macro wont work on minecraft as it only allows 20( i think 18 with nocheatplus) clicks per second any more triggers no cheat plus to stop you from hitting players
anyway have fun in the Cb with us
-Jelly
what if we decline XDD

Sander

District 13
Reaction score

Rasclarts

Experienced
Reaction score
well yes we are 3rd now we did a 4-1 comeback as were rematching trivium so we just have to see how that turns out c: also very few of our players use razer mouses so they cant even use synapse! (mantas has a URAGE mouse)
-Jelly
we were smacking you 4-1 even with vladi's and mantas blatant af click macros, then the next 3 rounds we have to 2v3 due to either players dying to hackers without evidence, crashing or in one round peryglus being a dumbass mofo. 2V3ing IS REALLY HARD WHEN THEY'RE USING CLICK MACROS

anyway bg we've uploaded all we've got but knowing mcsg mods you'll most likely get away with it just like the rest of the click macroers in here. disgrace. you are nothing but fools and a waste of time.

Violation

Survivor
Reaction score
we were smacking you 4-1 even with vladi's and mantas blatant af click macros, then the next 3 rounds we have to 2v3 due to either players dying to hackers without evidence, crashing or in one round peryglus being a dumbass mofo. 2V3ing IS REALLY HARD WHEN THEY'RE USING CLICK MACROS

anyway bg we've uploaded all we've got but knowing mcsg mods you'll most likely get away with it just like the rest of the click macroers in here. disgrace. you are nothing but fools and a waste of time.
Are you being a joke or what?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci