• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Leaderboards

Insurgent

Survivor
Reaction score
I wasn't even on TS when the last round was played, but I'm pretty sure you're making stuff up. One round Shandy and Greg were both targeted by a hacker and killed (Par 72) and another Ryska and Shandy were targeted and killed off spawn by a random with a sword (Zone 85.) It's most likely just EU MCSG, but if any clan looks like alts, it's you guys. Also, Trivium wouldn't use alts, we never intentionally have or ever will.
If you have been targeted It's MCSG. If a hacker does /kill it' s alt.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Like I said I wasn't on TS so I have no idea what happened that round, but I was there after to speak to everyone and we did not use alts. You said nothing about a "hacker doing /kill" after the battle and it has suddenly come up now, a day after..? Sounds made up dude.

Reaction score
Sounds really strange man, I'm guessing you got some evidence to back this up? ^.^
Like I said I wasn't on TS so I have no idea what happened that round, but I was there after to speak to everyone and we did not use alts. You said nothing about a "hacker doing /kill" after the battle and it has suddenly come up now, a day after..? Sounds made up dude.
Guys, just leave it. Insurgent, if you have any evidence to back your claims up, I would like to see it. Until evidence is provided, Trivium keeps their current position.

Insurgent

Survivor
Reaction score
We were accusing your clan yesterday at the end lmao

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
We were accusing your clan yesterday at the end lmao
The Skype chat literally says nothing but "gg :)" and you all left.
Guys, just leave it. Insurgent, if you have any evidence to back your claims up, I would like to see it. Until evidence is provided, Trivium keeps their current position.
^

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci