• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
We challenge EmperorsReborn for their spot on the leaderboards. Shaunypie87
I'm not trying to start flame, but I find this soooo bs. It's so cheap, as both the leaders are on holiday and more than half of the roster is on holiday, that's exactly why we say "On break" so that people know we can't play...
TimmaaaaH is there any way that we could decline and NOT lose our spot, I'm not the leader, I would be happy for you guys to contact him... but oops, I forgot. HE'S ON HOLIDAY.
CYA.

OverLord547

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not trying to start flame, but I find this soooo bs. It's so cheap, as both the leaders are on holiday and more than half of the roster is on holiday, that's exactly why we say "On break" so that people know we can't play...
TimmaaaaH is there any way that we could decline and NOT lose our spot, I'm not the leader, I would be happy for you guys to contact him... but oops, I forgot. HE'S ON HOLIDAY.
CYA.
Yeah the same thing happened to Strawhats...

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
CYA.
Well, every clan's goal in this, is to rise up on the leaderboards. If Emperors (or Strawhats) would keep their spot, then the clans below them would remain stuck there, just because the leaders aren't there, this is a lot more unfair than Emperors having the disadvantage of being leader-less. Sure, it's unfortunate, but it's not impossible to deal with, a clan shouldn't rely on 1 or 2 persons, besides you only need 3 people to start a Clan War.
Inconveniences are annoying, we know that. But you can't possibly think that all the other clans are going to stop challenging for 9 days, just because 1 or 2 people aren't there.
So yes, if no one steps up, then sadly Emperors will lose their spot. (Not that that's such a big deal, you can always climb back ;) )

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan Name: #Interity EU
Clan Thread (Link) http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/interity-eu.124331/#post-1420201
Clan Leader's Forum Name: Geson
Clan Leader's Skype: Geson1234
Clan TeamSpeak: (It's Okay If You Don't Have One Yet)
My Forum Account Tagged: TimmaaaaH NotCanziano
Accepted! Welcome to the Leaderboards. You are #13.

Clan Name:#wild
Clan Thread (Link)http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/wild-eu.126036/
Clan Leader's Forum Name:Andrew
Clan Leader's Skype:theonlyjoo
Clan TeamSpeak: (It's Okay If You Don't Have One Yet)none
Accepted! Welcome to the Leaderboards. You are #14.

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, every clan's goal in this, is to rise up on the leaderboards. If Emperors (or Strawhats) would keep their spot, then the clans below them would remain stuck there, just because the leaders aren't there, this is a lot more unfair than Emperors having the disadvantage of being leader-less. Sure, it's unfortunate, but it's not impossible to deal with, a clan shouldn't rely on 1 or 2 persons, besides you only need 3 people to start a Clan War.
Inconveniences are annoying, we know that. But you can't possibly think that all the other clans are going to stop challenging for 9 days, just because 1 or 2 people aren't there.
So yes, if no one steps up, then sadly Emperors will lose their spot. (Not that that's such a big deal, you can always climb back ;) )
Right. I see your point and I guess we have to respond, but it wasn't that we needed some good players., it's the fact that we're on break, that's all. I wasn't going to let it go unnoticed that our clan was on break doe :p.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
I am back on Sunday, and Emperors is on break. Does that make a difference about the break? Also Obo asked me on skype I said we couldn't for two weeks :p

But until Sunday can emperors sort of not be on the leaderboards? But we'll get our right p!ace back when we come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci