• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksurvives

Survivor
Reaction score
God your clan just cry over the littlest of things xD all I did was challenge you for a clan war, and your owners crying and your members are crying ITS A GAME.
That's really cool!! But I seem to remember we beat you 5-3 and have evidence for it so out of gratitude could you please put your loss up
yours sincerely, Jack <3

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
God your clan just cry over the littlest of things xD all I did was challenge you for a clan war, and your owners crying and your members are crying ITS A GAME.
Right, so I'm assuming this is Josh for 3 reasons: firstly the fact that you are the one that challenged us, secondly since you are obsessed with saying it's a game (despite clearly caring about it too much yourself), and thirdly because you have the grammar and maturity of a 5 year old.

If so, can you please stay out of this since as soon as you're not involved the 2 clans get on fine. Also nice job liking your own post on a different forum account !!!! cool !!! xoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci