• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternityMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
In Game Name: Toqqlinq
Skype Name (PM if you want to keep it private):
Wins: 1000+ with alts
Games Played: 5000+
Past Clans: elevate eternity react rivals

I applied for andrew since he doesn't have access to his forum account. So he sent me this through skype.

Trial

Last edited:

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
In Game Name: Toqqlinq
Skype Name (PM if you want to keep it private):
Wins: 1000+ with alts
Games Played: 5000+
Past Clans: elevate eternity react rivals

I applied for andrew since he doesn't have access to his forum account. So he sent me this through skype.

Trial
called it.

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
lol,revolosity dunno who the kid is literally came on triton teamspeak and admitted to hacking and saying they destroyed eternity that battle. He also said that the clan was made up of players from legacy and that they had so many alts in that clan, he then continued to brag about how they were hacking in that battle and how they 5-1'd eternity when there was only 2 games played (1-1) with them having sponsored an ender pearl to players in their clan.

Witnesses to Revolosity bragging about this: Skipping Roluxe Rayy Dantelius and a few others who I dont remember. Sorry to legacy but this was what happened and we will not be posting a loss because of MCSG pro's having alts in which they hack on to have 'fun' and attempt to embarrass another clan. Revolosity

420oz

Survivor
Reaction score
lol,revolosity dunno who the kid is literally came on triton teamspeak and admitted to hacking and saying they destroyed eternity that battle. He also said that the clan was made up of players from legacy and that they had so many alts in that clan, he then continued to brag about how they were hacking in that battle and how they 5-1'd eternity when there was only 2 games played (1-1) with them having sponsored an ender pearl to players in their clan.

Witnesses to Revolosity bragging about this: Skipping Roluxe Rayy Dantelius and a few others who I dont remember. Sorry to legacy but this was what happened and we will not be posting a loss because of MCSG pro's having alts in which they hack on to have 'fun' and attempt to embarrass another clan. Revolosity
wtf is this? why are u bringing in legacy? no one in legacy other than rev had alts and played in the battle.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score

Swag, I know Rev made the clan and had alts. That much is apparent, and I would not care at all what score you put on the thread. But the problem is you talk about all this evidence, and not a single person has shown me physical evidence (for whatever reason why) on Rev hacking. I could say Kranzo is hacking, but that doesnt mean he is. Also this evidence of Rev bragging on the ts is also null and void, unfortunately I am given two scenarios of word and mouth swag, and I have to trust that my members didn't hack. Also I dont trust word of
mouth, not as a person in general. However I still apologize to Eternity about the whole situation, and like harbor said ask for the topic to be put down. Thanks

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
Swag, I know Rev made the clan and had alts. That much is apparent, and I would not care at all what score you put on the thread. But the problem is you talk about all this evidence, and not a single person has shown me physical evidence (for whatever reason why) on Rev hacking. I could say Kranzo is hacking, but that doesnt mean he is. Also this evidence of Rev bragging on the ts is also null and void, unfortunately I am given two scenarios of word and mouth swag, and I have to trust that my members didn't hack. Also I dont trust word of
mouth, not as a person in general. However I still apologize to Eternity about the whole situation, and like harbor said ask for the topic to be put down. Thanks
He denied the alts being from legacy and we found out they were..? that was the first lie. Secondly, I can't prove they were hacking in game because your not allowed to spec otherwise I would have, however I have 5 people who I have listed above who will vouch that devilishly had said everything I had listed above. I've known you too long to ever lie to you Exo,but that's the truth, but like you said it doesn't matter because regardless we won't post it lmao

420oz

Survivor
Reaction score
He denied the alts being from legacy and we found out they were..? that was the first lie. Secondly, I can't prove they were hacking in game because your not allowed to spec otherwise I would have, however I have 5 people who I have listed above who will vouch that devilishly had said everything I had listed above. I've known you too long to ever lie to you Exo,but that's the truth, but like you said it doesn't matter because regardless we won't post it lmao
no one cares about if u post it, it was a fake clan of people using alts, big woop
what matters is u saying the alts were from legacy. as i already said, the only person from legacy who was in that battle was revolosity, no one else in legacy took place in this battle, and i was the only one other than rev who even knew about that clan.

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
no one cares about if u post it, it was a fake clan of people using alts, big woop
what matters is u saying the alts were from legacy. as i already said, the only person from legacy who was in that battle was revolosity, no one else in legacy took place in this battle, and i was the only one other than rev who even knew about that clan.
He said a bunch of people from legacy were in that clan but Idc about that.Listen, I could care less who was in it I'm just sick of little new fag mongrels like revolosity having the audacity to barge onto teamspeaks bragging about how they destroyed a clan. I'm sick of people like him, that's it. I'm not trying to have this problem escalate into something just have some common courtesy and respect towards other clans and this isn't towards you its towards rev. Just know he represents you guys, so the image he portrays of himself is the image he portrays about your clan.

420oz

Survivor
Reaction score
Listen, I could care less who was in it I'm just sick of little new fag mongrels like revolosity having the audacity to barge onto teamspeaks bragging about how they destroyed a clan. I'm sick of people like him, that's it. I'm not trying to have this problem escalate into something just have some common courtesy and respect towards other clans and this isn't towards you its towards rev.
i completely agree with what u are saying, what he did was wrong. the only thing that i ask of u is to not say that legacy was a part of this, because no one except rev was, and when u say that it makes legacy look bad. lets just stop flaming on this thread now xD

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
i completely agree with what u are saying, what he did was wrong. the only thing that i ask of u is to not say that legacy was a part of this, because no one except rev was, and when u say that it makes legacy look bad. lets just stop flaming on this thread now xD
lmao ok whatever you say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci