• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
Dude just go off this thread it's obvious no one wants you here your just causing problems .
I'm not, I simply want to talk to him. Cause he lied about losing. He knows he lost he faked it into being a "scrim". He knows it was a battle, but yet he still lies to the community.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not, I simply want to talk to him. Cause he lied about losing. He knows he lost he faked it into being a "scrim". He knows it was a battle, but yet he still lies to the community.
You sir should get a medal for being annoying

Reactions: Dyl

Adam // Advacs

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, if it was a battle where's the proof. If you can't bring legitimate proof that we actually battled you last Thursday, then get off this thread and don't come back.

_GMoney_

Tribute
Reaction score
Iɴ Gᴀᴍᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ:XxGMoneyxXBrO
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ:gardner.skiff1
Wɪɴs:702
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:5600 ;(
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: #Forensic,#Excel, #Thehunted, #Vendetta,#TheReturn and #Variable

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
Iɴ Gᴀᴍᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ:rustlerspeed
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ:rustlerspeed
Wɪɴs:~560 on this account
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:2.5k
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs:Good amount
Also regarding acceptance and rep, I messed up before in that one scrim and don't base my skill of that, and before school starts I don't want to spend all week as trial so auto accept yah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci