• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name: Lewis
In Game Name: Lewismegablaster
Wins: 522
Games Played: 4200+
Past Clans: Vahalla
Have You Teamed With Leaders And Officers: Yes
Why Do You Want To Join Eternity: BC can
Will You Be Extremely Active: Yes (Probably)

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
New routes being made right now. Will be giving it out to the members tomorrow. Recently, activity has been low. Starting tommorow, your activity will be checked and if it is not up to par, you will be removed from the roster. If you have a legitimate reason for not being on, be sure to let me know.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
I
New routes being made right now. Will be giving it out to the members tomorrow. Recently, activity has been low. Starting tommorow, your activity will be checked and if it is not up to par, you will be removed from the roster. If you have a legitimate reason for not being on, be sure to let me know.
I wasn't on because I was surfing, sorry sexy.

TikiHutV1

Platinum
Reaction score
I will be thursday @ 11:30am EST

SjsYeahKid

Platinum
Reaction score
Does this apply to trial members as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci