• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
Are you dumb? You came on our ts asking this yesterday and we said in like a week because we need some members. Be patient ya snukleberryfin
ok well this obviously not the same person as yesterday so please dont be so rude I was merely looking to see what the chances were of finishing up the battle tonight but NativeTalent I wont bother you guys anymore just let us know when you're ready.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
ok well this obviously not the same person as yesterday so please dont be so rude I was merely looking to see what the chances were of finishing up the battle tonight but NativeTalent I wont bother you guys anymore just let us know when you're ready.
Well I thought that the owner of that account would of been the one to come in and speak to us about this, Sorry and yeah we will tell you when we can and are ready to. Seeing how we have like 4 members.

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
Well I thought that the owner of that account would of been the one to come in and speak to us about this, Sorry and yeah we will tell you when we can and are ready to. Seeing how we have like 4 members.
Hope you guys regroup because you guys are a tough competitior for us... wishing eternity well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci