• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternal [US/CA] Clan

TehSteelNinja

Survivor
Reaction score
Now Plz put up a 4-5 Loss, as u guys didn't win. xD Quick hint with clans, Faking wins on ur thread doesn't make u look good, because I bet 99% of people think u lost half ur battles u "said" u won anyways.
That doesn't matter we said first to 3, then u have people helping u guys thats why you wanted to post pone

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
http://i60.tinypic.com/drbjep.png his head is on back words he has to have some type of aimbot or something...
I wasn't the person who wanted to PP. It was to 5, that's why we played 9 rounds. It doesn't matter if there was a hacker or not because in Your rules it says " There will be randoms without a doubt. These randoms we cannot control. Meaning, if a clan member were to die from a random, then it will still count. If you get killed by a hacker the round will still go on unless u get VIDEO PROOF." You would have to get the hacker verified by a mod and he would have to be banned in order for it to be Valid. U guys lost, get over it.

TehSteelNinja

Survivor
Reaction score
I wasn't the person who wanted to PP. It was to 5, that's why we played 9 rounds. It doesn't matter if there was a hacker or not because in Your rules it says " There will be randoms without a doubt. These randoms we cannot control. Meaning, if a clan member were to die from a random, then it will still count. If you get killed by a hacker the round will still go on unless u get VIDEO PROOF." You would have to get the hacker verified by a mod and he would have to be banned in order for it to be Valid. U guys lost, get over it.
we worn't going by soul rules...

TehSteelNinja

Survivor
Reaction score
Also his head was on back words your saying hes hacking we win...

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
Also his head was on back words your saying hes hacking we win...
TehSteelNinja.. 1st of all u werent there. 2nd that guy wasnt on our roster. 3rd of all hes a randy. Deal with being killed by a randy. If u get a Mod to verify that he was indeed hacking then yes i will allow a redo for the 4-4 round. But we won last round therefore resulting in a loss for u [4-5] U guys never even won. You're saying u won and u never won a 5th round LOL. We won then u tried to come up with a lame excuse for a redo BECAUSE U LOST. Post it

Granamir

Tribute
Reaction score
TehSteelNinja.. 1st of all u werent there. 2nd that guy wasnt on our roster. 3rd of all hes a randy. Deal with being killed by a randy. If u get a Mod to verify that he was indeed hacking then yes i will allow a redo for the 4-4 round. But we won last round therefore resulting in a loss for u [4-5] U guys never even won. You're saying u won and u never won a 5th round LOL. We won then u tried to come up with a lame excuse for a redo BECAUSE U LOST. Post it
So... I looked on your forums and it says ''Hsnapn'' On officers, And that was the guy in the screenshot, and so what you're saying is, that he's not in your roster???

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
The guy GreenNinja thought was hacking was rustlerspeed. Not Hsnapn. LOL

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh i just not looked at the pic, Yes thats Hsnapn. Thats lag and doesnt prove hacking what so ever. Also that was in lobby and isnt video proof like it says you need on your rules. I see people like that everyday because of connection and lag. Obviously you guys know nothing about MCSG, because moderators dont ban someone for connection delay. LOL u lost

TehSteelNinja

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh i just not looked at the pic, Yes thats Hsnapn. Thats lag and doesnt prove hacking what so ever. Also that was in lobby and isnt video proof like it says you need on your rules. I see people like that everyday because of connection and lag. Obviously you guys know nothing about MCSG, because moderators dont ban someone for connection delay. LOL u lost
if it was delay he would have been were he spawned

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci