• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Erupting Creativity - a Minecraft Collaboration of Artists

Reaction score
Erupting Creativity.jpg

Hey. So the story is that Artists Unite, a previous artist collaboration of artists hosted by Gecko, is done. It was a one-time project, as Gecko stated while chatting with him a week ago. I had grumbled about creating a new one, and a few days ago I did with Gecko‘s acceptance. There are no requirement of experience or skill, and anyone whose created minecraft based drawings or artworks can join.

This group will focus on having fun, and we will hold different events like artist vs artist, chats, livestreams, create tips and guides etc. We will also try to support each other and backing each other up, and have art-based conversations. Another thing about this is that everyone has their own style, and every individual has their own scent of art.
It will be organized by myself, but at the moment we need members which is first-priority.

I will create a list on the members when it is a bit more clear to me who is in and who is not, as many aren't too sure at the moment. There only requirement is that you need to be active in the group. Both experienced and un-experienced are welcome, and I think this will be a really fun thing if it turns out successful.

Note: This has also been uploaded to TheHive, and soon maybe other forums.

If you are interested you can comment below or send me a PM. :)
~Unchained

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score

View attachment 8718 Hey. So the story is that Artists Unite, a previous artist collaboration of artists hosted by Gecko, is done. It was a one-time project, as Gecko stated while chatting with him a week ago. I had grumbled about creating a new one, and a few days ago I did with Gecko‘s acceptance. There are no requirement of experience or skill, and anyone whose created minecraft based drawings or artworks can join.

This group will focus on having fun, and we will hold different events like artist vs artist, chats, livestreams, create tips and guides etc. We will also try to support each other and backing each other up, and have art-based conversations. Another thing about this is that everyone has their own style, and every individual has their own scent of art.
It will be organized by myself, but at the moment we need members which is first-priority.

I will create a list on the members when it is a bit more clear to me who is in and who is not, as many aren't too sure at the moment. There only requirement is that you need to be active in the group. Both experienced and un-experienced are welcome, and I think this will be a really fun thing if it turns out successful.

Note: This has also been uploaded to TheHive, and soon maybe other forums.

If you are interested you can comment below or send me a PM. :)
~Unchained

Change the colour, I can barely see it on the ipad. xD

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ill join :3 Only thing is that it doesn't have to be MC style right? Like it can be IRl, manga, anime, etc;?

Reaction score
Ill join :3 Only thing is that it doesn't have to be MC style right? Like it can be IRl, manga, anime, etc;?
Well, it is based around Minecraft but of course you can draw other styles if that is your thing. :p

Update: Besides me and Gecko we have two other members from before; JokersMaze and Herman. Ecoman was also in but he seem to have quit, and Pixelswift and some other dooods haven't made up their mind yet.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Well, it is based around Minecraft but of course you can draw other styles if that is your thing. :p

Update: Besides me and Gecko we have two other members from before; JokersMaze and Herman. Ecoman was also in but he seem to have quit, and Pixelswift and some other dooods haven't made up their mind yet.
I said I was in :c

Reaction score
Yeah, you kind of have to have some interest for drawing, even though you don't have to be good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci