• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Error with opening downloads

chrisrolltide

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys so I was downloading seus shaders and there's some stupid thing that says

"The Java JAR file "ShadersModCore-2.3.13mc1.7.4.jar" could not be launched."

Then it says "Check the Console for possible error messages":eek:

I am hoping that maybe you guys know how to fix this problem because they used to work

and then all of the sudden they started saying that.:D

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
Could a Moderator move this to general support please? He'll get a lot more help there.
On topic, I have no experience with shaders but I've never seen a mod in which you open the jar to install it. Are you sure you're doing it right? :p

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys so I was downloading seus shaders and there's some stupid thing that says

"The Java JAR file "ShadersModCore-2.3.13mc1.7.4.jar" could not be launched."

Then it says "Check the Console for possible error messages":eek:

I am hoping that maybe you guys know how to fix this problem because they used to work

and then all of the sudden they started saying that.:D
Was this when you were trying to run shaders? As I have said in your previous threads, you Mac probably can't run it even though it did before.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Moved to General Support.

chrisrolltide

Survivor
Reaction score
So I open "mods" put in shaders and I don't see it. You're supposed to open the jar and it will find like 1.7.2 or something

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci