• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Error on the "Accepted Applications" folder.

Ethan4Randy

Spectator
Reaction score
I was looking through the forums and found this error on the "Accepted Applications" folder.

As you can see, under where it says "Accepted" it says, "This is where your app will i you are accepted." I'm sure it was suppose to say, "This is where your app will be if you are accepted."

It's not really a big deal but, I thought I would point it out.

Thanks.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
I thought I'd open this and you'd be complaining that your moderator application didn't get accepted. It's not which is good xD Good pointing out C:

Ethan4Randy

Spectator
Reaction score
I thought I'd open this and you'd be complaining that your moderator application didn't get accepted. It's not which is good xD Good pointing out C:
I didn't make an application. I was just looking through the forums. I was going to look at the accepted, denied and pending apps but I can't yet. Not sure why.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I didn't make an application. I was just looking through the forums. I was going to look at the accepted, denied and pending apps but I can't yet. Not sure why.
No normal player can. You must be a mod.

DaaNieBoY

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks dude ill think they will appreciate it when you say this sort of things :)

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Next time I would recommend poking a staff member on teamspeak, but nice catch. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci