• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Era [Us Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsConquer

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ItsConquer_
Wins: 159
GamesPlayed: 1270
Past Clans: None
Why do you want to join?: I think it would be cool to join clans. And, I'm pretty bored of playing by myself. I've watched many clan wars as well, and have always wanted to join one.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
I see you put a win against Tigers 5-4 DQ? You lost this battle. The score was 3-1 Tigers, then you won a round, but you used a hacking "random" named Catalog who you admitted was in your Skype call, so this round was a redo. We won again so that the battle would then be 4-1 Tigers. We played a fifth round, and you continued to use Catalog, who had your clan skin and wasn't on your roster... This would be your second offense using randoms: round forfeit. 5-1. We were willing to accept the score 5-2, even though you used Catalog and the maps you won on were SG Adrenaline and SG Kingdom, but you used Catalog again for the last round on Highway... Since you weren't willing to accept 5-2, we put 5-1 on our thread. It doesn't matter that you removed Catalog from your clan call. The fact that he was there in the first place, and not to mention hacking is completely your fault, not ours. If he was indeed kicked from your clan, you remove him from the call.

If you are not willing to post the loss, at least remove the win.
Thank you.

Forbidden

Survivor
Reaction score
I see you put a win against Tigers 5-4 DQ? You lost this battle. The score was 3-1 Tigers, then you won a round, but you used a hacking "random" named Catalog who you admitted was in your Skype call, so this round was a redo. We won again so that the battle would then be 4-1 Tigers. We played a fifth round, and you continued to using Catalog, who had your clan skin and wasn't on your roster... This would be your second offense using randoms: round forfeit. 5-1. We were willing to accept the score 5-2, even though you used Catalog and the maps you won on were SG Adrenaline and SG Kingdom, but you used Catalog again for the last round on Highway... Since you weren't willing to accept 5-2, we put 5-1 on our thread. It doesn't matter that you removed Catalog from your clan call. The fact that he was there in the first place, and not to mention hacking is completely your fault, not ours.

If you are not willing to post the loss, at least remove the win.
Thank you.
u didnt get ur clan rank on 2015 yet!!!11!

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: ItsConquer_
Wins: 159
GamesPlayed: 1270
Past Clans: None
Why do you want to join?: I think it would be cool to join clans. And, I'm pretty bored of playing by myself. I've watched many clan wars as well, and have always wanted to join one.
Accepted as trial. Please lock thread. We merged with Serenity Moose Ceroria Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci