• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Era [Us Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
lol gg 2-0 u guys won the scrim
[apperentally powdski's clan count scrims]

Reaction score
IGN: Xaniter
Name: Nicolai
Wins: 38
GamesPlayed: 670
Past Clans: Blue Moon PvP
Why do you want to join? I want to be around good pvpers, I want to get better at pvp so I can help the clan with clan battles and such. I am actually pretty decent at pvp. I think this would be good for the clan to produce talent inside their clan. I will also be purchasing a reset token because my stats are very terrible. I hope I can join and if I don't make it in good luck to the clan in the future. :)

iAdilHD

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: iAdilHD
Name: Adil
Wins: 64
GamesPlayed: 579
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I love PvP and u guys seem like a really good clan i hope you let me in and we could all grow together thank you for taking the time to read this :cool:

BreezeFilmsYT

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Pqrrot, Blqnket, Breeezze, SpeedCraftYT, TheNexusPlayz, Aroze, ILYDaisy, NearoxYT
Name: Breeze
Wins: Pqrrot : 35/378, Blqnket: 144/807 Breeezze: 12/109 SpeedCraftYT: 10/105, TheNexusPlayz: 31/130 Aroze: 0/0 ILYDaisy: 2/8
NearoxYT: 0/0
GamesPlayed: Look up
Past Clans: Aroze, Pyrex
Why do you want to join?: Cause Jayden Is In And He Is My BB And He Is Cool And I Am Looking For A Clan

Quality

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Xaniter
Name: Nicolai
Wins: 38
GamesPlayed: 670
Why do you want to join? I want to be around good pvpers, I want to get better at pvp so I can help the clan with clan battles and such. I am actually pretty decent at pvp. I think this would be good for the clan to produce talent inside their clan. I will also be purchasing a reset token because my stats are very terrible. I hope I can join and if I don't make it in good luck to the clan in the future. :)
Trial

Quality

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: iAdilHD
Name: Adil
Wins: 64
GamesPlayed: 579
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I love PvP and u guys seem like a really good clan i hope you let me in and we could all grow together thank you for taking the time to read this :cool:
Trial

Quality

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Pqrrot, Blqnket, Breeezze, SpeedCraftYT, TheNexusPlayz, Aroze, ILYDaisy, NearoxYT
Name: Breeze
Wins: Pqrrot : 35/378, Blqnket: 144/807 Breeezze: 12/109 SpeedCraftYT: 10/105, TheNexusPlayz: 31/130 Aroze: 0/0 ILYDaisy: 2/8
NearoxYT: 0/0
GamesPlayed: Look up
Past Clans: Aroze, Pyrex
Why do you want to join?: Cause Jayden Is In And He Is My BB And He Is Cool And I Am Looking For A Clan
Trial and waz up

Dreamerz__

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Triiple
Name: James
Wins:1.3k
GamesPlayed: 4k
Past Clans: Unite, Diversity, and Infamous
Why do you want to join?: I want to start over with clans and meet new friends and I want to get into competitive MCSG.

Quality

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Triiple
Name: James
Wins:1.3k
GamesPlayed: 4k
Past Clans: Unite, Diversity, and Infamous
Why do you want to join?: I want to start over with clans and meet new friends and I want to get into competitive MCSG.
Elite to ma BF :p xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci