• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Equilibrium

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score

A map by LadyOfLove from Team Elite.
As a part of a personal challenge - 24 hours and only one builder.

Equilibrium is about harmony between opposing forces. For the challenge I began building on a clean world and came up with the concept as I worked. It was going to be about the four elements; Fire, Water, Earth and Air. The cornucopia is designed like a compass to point you in the direction of a large tower representing the element. Each tower has its own challenges, but you'll surely be rewarded at the end. There is plenty to explore such as caves and structures, so although it's a relatively small map there is no shortage of things to explore. The map is 260 blocks in radius and features only custom trees and 100% custom terraforming.

Thread is subject to change at any time with new screenshots and other information.

Cornucopia:

Towers:

Other images:

Map:

Last edited:
J

Joel/MadDawg

I'm not sure about this map. There are only 5 builds; all kinda random and not coordinated. The terrain and trees look pretty good, but the lack of builds and their randomness will make it very hard for this map to be accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Amazing looking tree, sadly the theme is not very exact, and it's pretty random builds. But the trees and nature look very nice. :)

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I don't like it. This map doesn't have any "wow" factor, sure it looks nice, but I think it wouldn't have good gameplay at all. Sorry

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Fairs fair. Keeping in mind though it was a 24 hour build and that included time not spent building. For me it was important to have a filled out map without having it seem absurdly empty in the time frame and was never intended to be pushed out there as anything special or server worthy x) just a fun exercise to do between scheduled projects ! Personally I wouldn't refer to the towers as random since they fit the explained theme and serve as objectives/points of interest x) but like I said, I'm welcoming all responses

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci