• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Equilibrium ~ EU Team [Not Clan]

pevasty

Survivor
Reaction score
I know I have a very slim chance of getting in, and I was in the old clan a few times, but I thought YOLO and I would give this a go and try hard an app. Here we go.
As you probably know my main ign is pevasty, although I do have another account called YoureTanked_ but I only use this for hive. I have around 540 wins on pevasty, but it would be more if I could play for the last 3 weeks. Although I do have around 540 wins on pevasty, I have played a considerate amount of games, which is around 2900. I do have an excuse for this though. The first ever pvp I started on was mcg, which explains my stats on pevasty. I dont really need to talk about YoureTanked_ as it only has around 7 wins out of 28 games, I troll on that account ;). I am 14 years old
I guess my main pvp personality is attacking, I always want to be in a fight, If I more stacked than my opponent I will try and attack him straight away, but if he is more stacked than me, then I guess I would wait for him to attack me, use a secondary on him, and then attack him, so I guess I have a defensive and attacking personalities
I suppose I should really start to talk about my pvp strengths are pvp weaknesses.
Strengths:
Flint And Steel: I think of myself as a good flint and steel user, as I have did start on mcsg, I learnt the fns tactic before others. I can accurately place flint and steel and dodge flint and steel, I rarely get lit by them and I rarely miss getting someone into it. I understand that there are many better flint and steel users, but I think I am better than the average fns user.
Turn Ons: When I'm running from someone or I am low from fighting him/her, I love to quickly turn around and catch my opponent of guard leaving them surprised and they then panic and therefore making them run away from me. Sometimes, I like to rod the as I trun around so they fall back and I can get an even better combo.
The Rod: As I usually play more hive, and because the recently fixed the rod delay, I have become as good as I used to be with the rod. I understand that mcsg had fixed/never had the rod delay and that kept me from not getting rusty with the rod tactic, as I explained early I love to get rod combo's on people as it usually kills them or, it gets them very low, without the rod tactic I wouldnt be the same pvp'er I am now. I am also a very good rod spammer ;P
Sword: I can accurately hit sword hits. I find that my mouse definitely helps as I have adapted to it, and it can help me hit the opponent. I can hit lots of crits whilst fighting, I just jump whilst I am fighting, leaving me to get more crits. I found out that you only get crits as you fall down from jumping, it has helped me to kill more people quicker. I can also click pretty fast which means I can get more sword hits.
Strafing: I can strafe very well, as well as jumping to get crits, I always turn different ways whilst fighting to get more hits and to land more combos, I find that my sensitivity helps me strafing better.
Weaknesses:

Bow: I have never been good with a bow, I can hardly ever hit multiple shots which leaves me to have a less chance of killing the player I am fighting. 50% of my deaths in average have been because my opponents have always landed more bow shots on me which leaves me lower and they are then on the attack and usually kill me.
Map Knowledge: I know some routes on the overplayed maps like Valleyside and Solar Frost (even though I dont think Solar frost is overplayed but oh well) but I have either forgotten or dont know most of the routes on either underplayed maps or new maps I hardly ever play, I understand I am playing more mcsg now, so hopefully I can find more OP routes c: .
If I do get accepted, I plan to be playing with you or at least be on the ts for at least 1 hour, can't promise anything, although I wont be on from Tuesday to next Wednesday as I am going to Spain for my holiday, dont question why I am applying if Im going on holiday in two days, I dont know why.
The reason I want to join this clan is because I have been looking on the mcsg forums everyday, looking if there is a clan that I am friends with or I know are active, but I didnt recognize any, apart from this, I know I was in the old clan 2 times and I was "slightly" inactive, but I promise I have changed and I will be active, apart from the next week, sorry about that :/
I hope you enjoyed to read my app :p
I've already said it but I would love to be accepted but I dont get accepted I wont mind, I just know I wrote a big app that took no effort what so ever :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci