• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Envy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacxican

Spectator
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Blacxican
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Worthy Us and Prism Us
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: Blacxican81
Mɪᴄ [Y/N]: Yes
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Eɴᴠʏ: Ive been in other clans and they would do stupid crap like split up and we would never win but after seeing kenato video you guys stick together and know what you guys are doing also to have fun but i know my stats are bad on mcsg its that back then i used my alt account and i have like 122 wins but on badlion i have 220 wins but that was on my alt account which i gave to my cousin sadly but i know if you guys let me be in your clan i wont disappoint you guys SWEAR -Blacxican Hope i get in

xEnvy

Tribute
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Blacxican
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Worthy Us and Prism Us
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: Blacxican81
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Eɴᴠʏ: Ive been in other clans and they would do stupid crap like split up and we would never win but after seeing kenato video you guys stick together and know what you guys are doing also to have fun but i know my stats are bad on mcsg its that back then i used my alt account and i have like 122 wins but on badlion i have 220 wins but that was on my alt account which i gave to my cousin sadly but i know if you guys let me be in your clan i wont disappoint you guys SWEAR -Blacxican Hope i get in
be active on teamspeak. accepted as trail member

you will be tested (1v1, scrim etc.) to determine if you pass the clan or not.
- exaryu

kyleharris234

Tribute
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: kyleharris234
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: harmony and some other I cant remember
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: kyleharris234
Wʜʏ I want to ᴊᴏɪɴ: I have been in past clan with kenato we are good friends and I need a new clan to join and I think a fresh start with u guys will help me get better at pvp. The problem is Ts work for me not all the time but I am some so try to get that fix but it will be fixed soon I pretty good at pvp my sg stats might not show it but u can ask kenato I pretty good

Last edited:

xEnvy

Tribute
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: kyleharris234
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: harmony and some other I cant remember
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: kyleharris234
Wʜʏ I want to ᴊᴏɪɴ: I have been in past clan with kenato we are good friends and I need a new clan to join and I think a fresh start with u guys will help me get better at pvp. The problem is Ts work for me not all the time but I am some so try to get that fix but it will be fixed soon I pretty good at pvp my sg stats might not show it but u can ask kenato I pretty good
accepted as trial, be active on teamspeak and skype for updates.

xEnvy

Tribute
Reaction score
- updates -
kenato promoted to leader/owner.
itssalty has been demoted for inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci