• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Endurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatle

Survivor
Reaction score
OMG cmon FreeRegen aka ClickAimB0t said 3-0 , then we won in iccurus fallen, therefore the score is 3-1. We have only played 4 rounds. Please stop trying to cause flame. Thankyou
No... it was 4-0 and we were going to 5-0 you until GiftedNutella hit a member on our team off a ladder and caused him to die. Then you won the round and made it 4-1 as you had to "go" as the game went on too long. We play tonight.. or it counts as 2 postpones for you = dq. I hope we can play tonight and IT IS 4-1

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No... it was 4-0 and we were going to 5-0 you until GiftedNutella hit a member on our team off a ladder and caused him to die. Then you won the round and made it 4-1 as you had to "go" as the game went on too long. We play tonight.. or it counts as 2 postpones for you = dq. I hope we can play tonight and IT IS 4-1
heatle ur client = dqdqdq next weekend with anticheat updats

HokeyPokey

Tribute
Reaction score
omg its 3-1. Your making no sense. Well your never on to cb us. You never msg on skype so im just waiting

fitzyy

Survivor
Reaction score
omg its 3-1. Your making no sense. Well your never on to cb us. You never msg on skype so im just waiting
Tranquility will cb sometime today we will 3v3, 4v4, 5v5. add fitzyboi101 to organise

HokeyPokey

Tribute
Reaction score
We honestly had to go it was 9;30 PM for me and my members needed to go and have dinner. Its not out fault that we live lives off a computer . FreeRegen has not msged me once. So i beg to differ. Also there has only been one postpone. Your trying to make as many excuses as possible and its not working.

Heatle

Survivor
Reaction score
We honestly had to go it was 9;30 PM for me and my members needed to go and have dinner. Its not out fault that we live lives off a computer . FreeRegen has not msged me once. So i beg to differ. Also there has only been one postpone. Your trying to make as many excuses as possible and its not working.
Whatever, add my skype barkeypvp and we'll work it out okay? My members weren't even online last night aswell.

xXSweatyBoyXx

Tribute
Reaction score
#Nuet challenge you to a clan battle add bailey.whittaker on skype for further inquiries.

Fouling

Survivor
Reaction score
If you would like to cb/scrim add my skype fouling.minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member